Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Those Little moments

In those little moments dreams are develop enter stories into catalogue dialogue to dream becomes real or nonfiction the dream of those who were in slave yet desire to be free in the dream we hear echos of our ancestors who work the Cottonfield filled hands stock card bleeding and the dream that one day our children screaming calling mom mama mama do you hear me as I see him laying you down and his skin it’s not like mine mama mama is hurting me can you hear me decrease eyes when I looked into I only see the slavery mama mama can you hear me help me satisfy would not have to do this in a moment and the twinkling of an eye I gotcha come and we shall rise in a moment life is like a vapour is here one day and we’re gone the next in a moment it’s reasoning and thinking I wish I do next in the moment shall I write I die in a moment my heart beats and as I sneeze it stop beating in that moment in a moment so should I say yes or shall I say no in the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment