Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Saturday, January 23, 2021

I missed my chance


Did I miss my chance to shine can tell the world about was in my mind to show that I can do this I can recite like my jaw Angelo am I too late to give you a piece of my mind to see all the violence in the world to tell you don’t curl up for we march and we march to see another day another way we can did I miss my chance when I see a 22-year-old module Angelo did I miss my chance am I too old did I miss out on what I should’ve been I don’t want to things that I shouldn’t have done by paying attention to what’s in the world and not in my thoughts maybe I would’ve won did I miss my chance oh it hurts so bad to see others walk before me like the man at the rate say Bethesda he didn’t walk over all this work before him before way tell me did I miss my chance did I mess up so bad but God gives us another chance God give me another chance to shine to show the world was in my mind God give me the chance to them Judy onrbpurcevif my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment