Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Regrets

R

Regrets is a feeling of being  sad, or feeling blue in regress it repentant, with rents and some would sat I progress or digress or disappointed overly retreats let them pull a train on me looking back on how one of them felt it was you my husband my man my daddy I digress on my regress.  (something that has happened or been done, to me it’s been to late I lived on regress. especially when loss or missed the opportunity "she immediately regretted I was ever born torn and roped from my mother’s womb I digress lubing off regress. Twenty years gone by she you walking in my old shoes but it looks and sounds good on you what did you do that I did not do moving to fast or to slow yet I digress because my hopes and my dreams were inspire off of my hopes and your dreams in a time when my wings were broken because of my regress. 

egress that you reacted yet your past always come oh for you yet I regrets I didn’t take a chance on that but yet someone got it before me snd I live I. S life when I was born free I was told I could do it they call me stupid my man my daddy csllef me that and I thought I was time was gone backwards because I could not tell time it look like a laugh a talk my eye was. I know eye mode one never told Mit taught me how or to wear pads or the big who just wanted to knock me up and taught me how to regress or how to love the boy the man the daddy not to live me or how to wash clithes or how to take care of my body yet I live off of regress the only man who loved me tell live was fungi g the right co-polit to drive me or made me feel what I did not know how to feel the first love gutted me he would not let me up o though it was a grain and slow dance lying down until I was rape with my panties o. Blooded inside of me a man who was I. His twenties an me only twelve not even a teen lubing off if regrets my next friend hated me because I pick my sister ahead of her what did I know that she would treat me better that my own sister my friend bectued blood cut never to leave ea h other regress I digress living off of my regress. yet I have you and you have me beating me to the punch and yet I am to old to lunch to the moon because there was yo soon or lose a chance because of retreats I still in back of the Ryan line rapping I. Taka wine regrets I still here and never finish school but went to college snd yet I regrets not finishing or waited yo long and I still regrets allowing g those who rap me of my future but what my future be if u did not regrets that it was me  reminding me if did not stayed married to you with a missing tooth beater beyound reevognitio. And losing the race wsiting g to late to be born and yet I regrets yo late or to soon what would of happen regrets itcwas to late to see my end and your barried yo hound die go early but I raise up at ninth give living off if all that I regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment