Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

God is about to resurrect something in your life

The Word of the Lord came to me saying I AM about to Resurrect and release somethings back in your life.  I am about to release  blessings from My storehouse what you need to know is you can’t catch the blessings with a close fist.


In other words you have to give so you can receive.  What the Word of the Lord is saying,  You can give me a shout, praise, clap a wave whatever you do praise me with your fist open. Praise Me  with Trumpet, praise me in 💃 dance.


Stuff you thought was dead is now coming alive. That door that was slam in your face is open new opportunities.  New challenges jobs opening. 


The Word of the Lord saying when you come to me come expecting, expect to be Bless expect to be a blessing. Expect that new house expect that new Car that you can afford. 


Can I get ten people this morning who what’s to praise me to get your healing. 


Your deliverance is in your praise. Is there anybody who what’s to be set free from somebody or something if you can  just praise Me for ten seconds.  If you believe you shall receive. 


For I AM the Lord Your God who shall prosper thee. I AM about to resurrect your finances, your bank account is getting ready to increase.  


Dr. Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment