Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Saturday, March 3, 2018

When Doors Close

The Word of the Lord came to me saying all those doors have to shut,  before I can take you through the one with your name on it. If your name is on it Charmaine can’t have it Sharon can’t have it Shiela can’t have it, Because it’s Got your name on it.


You been suffering and wondering why you gone through so much.  Everytime you turn around door has shut. As a matter of fact Your afraid to get in another ministry because you feel like that’s gone to shut sooner or later. 


It seen like every time you get your foot in the door someone is pushing you out the way that only lets you know, God is the only way. 


You see the  reason why God allow that to happen so your focus would be on God and not on man.


Evertime as a matter of fact here comes another one bites the dust. You starting to feel like the man at the Pool of Bethesda.

 

John f5:7 The sick man answered Him, “Sir, I have no man to put me into the pool when the water is stirred up; but while I am coming, another steps down before me.”


I just stop by to tell you,there is a door 🚪 with your name on it. 

I dare you to shout for the next two minutes. Because if you start shouting and praising God I know something gone to happen doors will open chains will fall people will start to walk out whole.There is a door with your name on it. 


Somebody make the devil mad and shout God has a door with my name on it and you can’t have it devil.


Dr. Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment