Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Monday, July 25, 2016

Carrying a non defeated weapon


Carrying a Non-defeated Weapon.
Firearms are not the only regulated guns that you might carry or own. Most states have statutes regarding knives, weapons, and a variety of other hand-to-hand items. Your firearms permit does not authorize you not to die. For there is a time for each of us to die. However, I whether died with Jesus as my non-defeated weapon than any forty-five Twenty-two or nine millimeters.  Unfortunately, state non-firearm weapons laws are often cluttered with undefined terms and interpreted in ways that can confuse even experienced attorneys and can be a legal minefield for those who want to carry a non-firearm defensive weapon, Many young’s boys and girls took the wrong firearm and in up in the streets all around the world drain in blood from the defeated weapons. I've come to see and hear as the tabloids talk about Pastors shot down and minister killed along with rappers whose breath left their bodies from an overpowered weapon. What I have come to find out is that Jesus is our non-defeated weapon. If I hold my peace, and stand in His Word fight the good fight of faith. Love everyone lifting Jesus higher He promises to keep me in perfect peace. The Lord words carry out to convey information, to men in leadership. They are transported to talk to one's faculty of reasoning and understanding. Let us reason together God says. New International Version “Come now, let us settle the matter, Which has overwhelming effects leaving us with torn down emotions towards one another When we as the people of God are to make a  joyful noise speaking joy unspeakable amongst each other. And have no room for gossip.  Therefore we must first strap ourselves into the heavenly place in the presence of God . When you are strapped you are hinged, attach or join with God the Father God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Where He is we are surely. Many leaders carried a nine-millimeter or a 45 some may take a blade. And there is some strapped with the Word of God carrying a non-defeated weapon. You don't worry about anything because of what you're strapped with. You know that you have a weapon that nobody knows when your strap with this weapon it is hidden and when it's time to pull it out you pull it out with joy you already won the battle.   King James Bible 165 times mentions the word joy. It is this joy that gives us strength.  “Blessed are you when people hate you when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man. Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in heaven. Paul wrote, “Be full of joy in the Lord always. I will say again, be full of joy. Let everyone see that you are gentle and kind. The Lord is coming soon.”
 Philippians 4:4-5.God’s feeling and intention are the instruction of The LORD desires to His chosen vessels. To strap joy in as tight as possible for the time has come where God will turn our ashes into beauty given us joy. The time has come for you and me to walk in the kingdom of God demonstrating who we are in joy. The time has come for judgment to start in the house of God.  We have been wearing straps long enough. Some straps of bondage and some straps allowing the world to beat up on them. When you're strapped into God, you don’t have to move or  fight your enemey  for the Lord will fight your battles for you. All you have to do is sit tight in the obedience of his Word and do what God tells us. And that is to stand still and see the salvation of God work for you. It is not a spiritual matter it is a physical matter first standing still in the flesh moving into the Spiritual realm. Even Jesus had to become flesh. However relating to the account and report given freely to man and not under any restraints and then it becomes holy. It is not under the control of the power in this world. It is control by the Spirit of God. The  capacity to have wealth in this world is control by the flesh. The capacity to have Spiritusl wealth is control by the Spirit of Gid. It is the effect of one's character development that belongs to God that changes us into the chosen vessels of God charater. We cannot aid or add in the things or actions of this world when we do not belong to this world. However, it is the free will of a person behavior to belong to God and surrender all to Him. We must be seated and strap in heavenly places. When we are strapped into God, it is only then the blind may see the lame may walk dealt will hear the sick will be heal. You have to be strap once your strap your faith has increased. You will only be that of Gods. We can not have or demonstrate one foot in the church and one foot in the world no one will be healed. You must be strapped with the whole stour of Gid and the fruit of the Spirit. Grurd up for yourself love joy peace longsuffering, meekness kindness. If you what to impact having the ability for God to use and work through you.  If your words are loud, and hype and never have no impact for people to change your no strapped your seat belt strap is loose, and your just flying off the handle. You are quickly to detail someone life. God has place you and position you to sit in heavenly places. Of a change to make or become as Jesus different in every aspect of the world. To become different, that is a result and not the consequence of the result which is the weakness. Having no effect no change no results. No value you become salt for men to tremble and stomp all over. When your strap with the word of God. there is a chain of effect that cause a chain of results.   The effect of change that results from the value of what your strap with and if you strap with Gods Word you have the Holy Spirit directing you and God in front of you. You know you are nothing without God you cannot do anything on your accord. Which result or cause an action and condition for one to change. It I the action that a fact or thing that is in a way that cannot be the way the state or action the fact a thing that is in a way that cannot be challenged or denied the case or process of doing something and being strap into something that nothing can move them into a different position to change. Where there is a consequence for staying in the same place where there is no stability nor effect to improve the ability having an effect to make one's life different. 
 Fishermen were fishing for men bringing them into the house of God. We as the people of God must be taught in the house of God taking it to the church. Only then we can send them the wounded the broken hearted the lost, the downtrodden. Closing wounds, showing them pouring hyssop in the wind fresh oil and wine. Healing those that are shaken in prison. in bondage. Before we can send them out. Just as you don't desire anyone behind the pool pit many should not be evangelizing to the lost when they are still lost. Many are not saved or baptize. Many are ignorant in the Word of God. They need to be taught. Yes knowing I am nothing without Jesus and no one taught me this but the Holy Spirit and the love I desire to have with God. This love is yielding, and He loves me because He gave His life not only for you but me. Jesus my heart surrender no more fighting no more.  Talk about small churches and big churches. I have never seen God in Old Testament times call a leader to a small church. Moses, and many others Abraham brought God many people, and we can do the same. We must do it Gods way for it to accomplish what God desires us to accomplish. Being sincere, many are in a division this is not of God. Moses was never separated from Sara, must go on. If God calls two so be it. There are too many people that need to pull out of the deep waters. Too many wounds that are untreated in Gods house. People are dying because of foolishness and lack of knowledge. Having the capacity to make the change and become different than others. You can either be a follower of God or a follower of this world. We can either act holy or serve as the world would have us act foolishly. You have to learn to stay strapped in your seat as you are sitting in heavenly places. Which mean you can't be like the boys that gang bang. You can't be like the girls who what’s the hottest drug dealer. The thong which is the strap with money. You can't be with the girls who love to put money in the g strings of the buff up dancer. You can be like the choir boys who love choir boys. There must be change, and it only comes when one is intimate with Jesus. What a friend we have in Jesus, All our sins and griefs to bear! What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer! Oh, what peace we often forfeit, Oh, what needless pain we bear, all because we do not carry everything to God in prayer!  You have to be who God called you to me. You just can't throw your pearls before swine. You can be so desperately willing to sleep with some sister husband thinking you can whip Him in your arms. Sister, it just doesn't work like that anymore. We are in the end times people are not playing with God no more. Men have wised up and are following God. It doesn't matter how hard up their marriage is they are not ogive up what they are gone to go through again.  The result a consequence, a result or effect will cause an impact. The consequence is the fruit of the action demonstrated by the condition of a person's heart.  The fact is often they challenged God when the Word say do not tempt the Lord your God. either process the Word or denied it. You cannot serve God and the Word. Either you will cling to one or hate the other. To achieve or aim the attribute or quality regarded as a characteristic to inherent the vested privilege and exclusive right of kingdom living. You must be obedient you must stand still and allow God to take over your life go before you and glory and praise him while you’re standing still. Well, you might say how can you do that and stand still. You allow God to work in you knowing it is God, and you can do nothing without him. It’s like you a puppet on a string allowing Him to move you where you need to be move. Becoming so intimate with him it is no longer you. Hey, this is the fantastic advantage, or immunity has been granted. He deserves it all and desire to give it all to him is a step in the right direction. Lord, I am available to you. My feet’s shod with the preparation of peace I carried the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. My shield is of faith, the breastplate of righteousness my helmet of salvation putting on my armor I ready for the battle. You gave me my hands to reach out to men To show Him your love and your perfect plan. You gave me my ears I can hear your voice so clear I can listen to the cries of sinners But can I wipe away their tears. You gave me my voice to speak your Word To sing all your praises to those who've never heard But with my eyes I see your need for more availability I see hearts that have been broken So many people to be free Lord, I'm available to You My will I give to You I'll do what You say do Use me, Lord, To show someone the way And enable me to say. My storage is empty, And I am available to You Now I'm giving back to You All the Tools You gave to me My hands, My ears, My voice, My Eyes So You can use them as You please I have emptied out my cup So that You can fill me up Now I'm free And I just want to be More available to You Lord, I'm available to You My will I give to You I'll do what You say do Use me, Lord, To show someone the way And enable me to say My storage is empty, And I am available to You

No comments:

Post a Comment