Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Blessings of the Lord

 Gentile blessings will eventually flow out from the very throne into the house of Bethel. However, many re are not in view endangered these blessing by not being faithful to God. However, the recognition of this distinctly purposes one love towards God. The problem many Christians have is that they look on the surface and not at the heart. We should never judge our sisters or brothers that are a provider that we do not have. When Jesus comes back for His elect, only He will judge and separated the wheat from the stubble which will ignite in flames. The whole universe awaits the coming of the great and awesome day. The personal call of Christ to that office was necessary also. The term apostle itself means "one sent I believe I was sent to Bethe by God. Remember when I sat all the way in the back of the church. The Lord was working with them and confirming the word with signs following. The gospel having been declared, approved, and set down in the Scriptures, the function of these signs is, in fact, fulfilled. They served the laying of the foundation of the church. That does not mean there is no abiding element, as both the commission to preach the gospel abides and the miracles confirming the gospel are recorded in Scripture. The miracles, which are intended to confirm the faith of believers, are now registered in Scripture, and they are sufficient for our faith. Mark 16:20; that is, their function was to confirm the apostolic Word. They were not intended for just any purpose. And started to speak in tongues. And said I been looking for a long time. That was God did you not forget the words that were spoken. And yet you believe that I will hurt people instead of love people. While women also were partakers of this gift. However. in that, they also were able to know the Scriptures for themselves. While confessing the wonderful works of God in Acts 2 and elsewhere, they were forbidden to exercise this gift in the public worship of the church and forbidden to preach, Why does man not understand the truth and prefer a lie? And say good is evil and evil is good. The idea of it is that of one called and sent by Christ. Believe me, God came to me and said I am giving you to my Son. Then seeing His Son in the flesh, the appearance burned my eyes. It was real and Pastor I am not boasting in self. The principle or function of that calling and sending still abides in the church in this respect: that Christ, by his Spirit in the heart, calls men to seek office in the church, subjectively. He also calls and sends men to the labor of the ministry of the Word, and to be elders and deacons, objectively, by an external call to office through the church.  (I Tim 4:14), and it includes gifts to perform that office, II Tim. 1:6. Both the subjective and objective aspect of this one call to office are necessary, which is why spiritual qualifications for office are set down in the Scriptures, I Tim. 3; Titus 1:6 off. Included in this call is also that Christ personally and directly instructed the apostles for their calling and office and trained by Him. Certainly, this has  reflected in Jesus' promise to them in the upper room to the eleven, (Judas having already left) that is, that He would give His Spirit Who would "...teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you," John 14:26. In the case of Paul, who had not walked with Jesus those three years, Jesus gave that instruction also directly, probably during his sojourn in Arabia. He repeatedly emphasizes that he did not learn his doctrine from any other disciple and described that experience in II Cor. 12. That he is referring to himself in II Cor. 12:2-4 is plain from verse 7. This is why Paul repeatedly quotes from that direct instruction, "I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you..." I Cor. 11:23; see also I Cor. 7:10.Celeste Forster believes I am a prophet I tell you the truth I am the apostle. Whether I am ordained or not this is who I am. If you desire to appoint me as a Pastor so be it, however, I am called by God to the office of Apostle, and that is the truth. However, I will take what I can get to began Gods Church and completed the will He has called me to. The creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the Supreme Being. Refuse to allow something as far as "environmental laws to forbid alteration for such as homosexuality and man doing things that are totally an abomination shows that the end is at our door.  God, who is expressing the future.  The same is clearly stated in Romans 15:8: "Now this I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision Israel for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers. He did not come to annul those promises, but He did come to establish them. You are indisputable by evidence that lives in you.  Known. What is confident that every effect was originated by the Word of God? The promise of God. When He said, let there be, it was so. Therefore just as the world established beyond doubt and is known what is for certain is that there was an effect that not only built but is definitely in Word and deed indisputable by the effects of God written in stone. We were in the beginning. Our fate lives in the hand of God and wins in the end. This means by which an allegation may be proven against you is a lie because of such oral testimony of Gods people through our experience that God does exist by the blood of the Lamb and the Word of our testimony.  We are overcome by the blood that was pour out on us shredded on the cross. Along with documentation of physical evidence that He lives. God, all by Himself created all things, and all things were created by set legal testimony, documents, and objects admitted as proof in a trial. We as the people of God are to be treated in a specified way. We are identify establish by God.  Indicated one who God point out to show clearly in such a way as to allow easy and accurate perception or interpretation. Not disputable or deniable. It is uncontestable. Not disputable or deniable. It is uncontestable unlike so many other religion the information, appeared to be incontestable. Incontestable sources of proof are needed to prove the action and all sources as with Christian it is indisputable, and the evidence is shown to the person who demonstrates the attributes of Christianity.  We are used as vehicles and vessels by God himself whom demonstrates His will to love by the Spirit of the living God who dwells in Christians. This indisputable evidence easily identified. Past present and future of God unmerited favor and mercy that are new every day. We as Christian love God with all our heart mind and strength. However, we seem to want to like others with not the example that God gives us to love other as we love ourselves. Agape love. Agape means "love: brotherly love, charity; god's sake for man and of man for God. “Agape is used in the biblical passage known as the "love chapter," 1 Corinthians 13, and is described there and throughout the New Testament as brotherly love, affection, good will, love, and benevolence. Whether the love was given is returned or not, the person continues to love (even without any self-benefit). Agape is also used in ancient texts to denote feelings for one's children and the feelings for a spouse it can also be described as the feeling of being content or holding one in high regard. Agape is used by Christians to express the unconditional love of God for his children. This type of love was further explained by Thomas Aquinas as "to will the good of another." However many in the church mixed this kind of love with Eros sexual passion. You might have a brother or sister that is married this can become intimate apply to dating relationships as well as well as courting.  Eros is initially felt for a person, with contemplation it becomes an appreciation of the beauty within that person, or even becomes the appreciation of beauty itself. Should not be shown to those brothers or sisters who are married in the church. However many will demonstrate this as brotherly love and it is not. We should not get this twisted. Stay in your lane when it comes to love. Plato does not talk of physical attraction as a necessary part of love, hence the use of the word platonic to mean, "Without physical attraction." Plato has Socrates argue that Eros helps the soul recall knowledge of beauty, and contributes to an understanding of spiritual truth, the ideal "Form" of youthful beauty that leads us humans to feel erotic desire thus suggesting that even that sensually based love aspires to the non-corporeal, spiritual plane of existence; that is, finding its truth, just like finding any truth, leads to transcendence. Philia means "affectionate regard, friendship," usually "between. Furthermore, in the same text, Philos denotes a general type of love, used for love between family, between friends, desire or enjoyment of activity, as well as between lovers. The storage means "love, affection" and "especially of parents and children.  It is natural affection, like that felt by parents for offspring. Rarely used in ancient works, and then almost exclusively as a descriptor of relationships within the family. It is also known to express mere acceptance or to put up with situations, as in "loving" the tyrant.  Preposition refer that we are quickly identified as Christin because God's sake constrains us to love.  What this means I do not know only write what God desires me to write this is not for me to figure out. This is when the animal or plant life will no longer live “Behold your king! Belonging to or associated with the speaker. "My name is John" I am the writer about the Father expressing the future performance and the condition of His church. An action that will give you the precise nature of which is often unspecified and the end of all things used to identify a particular person observed by the speaker. Easily identified. Expressing the future tense will be used to refer to a thing previously mentioned or easily identified representing in the direction indicate obligation, duty, or correctness, typically when criticizing someone's actions belonging to or associated with the speaker. A man to his natural child or children. Those things that concealed are reveal to identify a particular person. The time is close at hand being indicated or experienced. By object, that one need not, cannot, or does not desire to give an accurate name indicating the point in space at which a journey, motion, or action starts easily identified as the Holy Spirit for such a beautiful day to such a great extent. Its space or degree extends in length volume and scope. The range of the area or subject matter that something deals with or to which it is relevant. Space or extent to which the land extends is in length area and volume. The size of this field is right or absolute and extended as a particular period having the extension.  The promises made unto the fathers are well defined: no promises were made to Gentiles. The term "the fathers" can mean none other than GOD's chosen men of Israel. By these promises Israel was to be redeemed and placed in her land and that by Immanuel, who should be the final Prophet, Priest, and King. He should be her King over her covenanted Kingdom. These promises made unto the fathers were this nation's only hope, as is clearly indicated: "We trusted that it had been Gentile blessings will eventually flow out of this very throne, but these are not in view, nor are any Gentile blessings endangered by a. faithful recognition of this distinctly Jewish purpose. The same is clearly stated in Romans 15:8: "Now this I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision (Israel) for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers." He did not come to annul those promises, but He did come to prove them. The promises made unto the fathers are well defined: no promises were made to Gentiles. The term "the fathers" can mean none other than GOD's chosen men of Israel. By these promises Israel was to be redeemed and placed in her land and that by Immanuel, who should be the final Prophet, Priest, and King. He should be her King over her covenanted Kingdom. These promises made unto the fathers were this nation's only hope, as is clearly indicated: "We trusted that it had been he which should have redeemed Israel." "Lord, wilt thou at this time restore the Kingdom unto Israel again?" In CHRIST, then, the Kingdom covenant made to David had its confirmation as well, it being one of the promises made unto the fathers. How certainly that agreement must stand today!  Lord, wilt thou at this time restore His Kingdom unto Israel again?" In CHRIST, then, the Kingdom covenant made to David had its confirmation as well, it being one of the promises made unto the fathers. How certainly that contract must stand to-day the kingdom of God lives in the temple of the church. We carried it, and some God has given all the keys to open the doors. Paul said though I have all the gift if I have loved it is nothing.

Many are the affliction of the righteous for it is the Lord that delivers us out of them all. Forgive me for allowing things we mention to affect me still. My husband and I decided for me to sit in the ministers row only on the Sundays we have communion and other revivals will sit together.  We need someone to be with Dad and He will. Dad gets confuse sometimes, and we need to be with him in a church. However, during communion David and I will sit together. Indeed, this will not cause me to be distracted. One thing we do not desire to allow people to stop you from flowing in your destiny. On the other hand, I contact my Lawyer to settle my case. God is shifting me into His destiny for my life. If may be hard for you to believe what God is doing as you stated that you believe He is calling me into the homeless ministry as well as my husband, David. WE both came from this type of ministry. Yes, patiently waiting for you to place us both into this ministry we desire to work together with the homeless. We are also thinking about going down to Chosen together to help serve food. God want us to have this ministry together along with Dad to help out to those that are his age. Forgive me for anything I've done in the past. Celeste Foster has to help me, however, feeling I must move on. God is pulling me into my destiny. Praying that you will continue to see the vision for Bethel and the fellowship churches to help out.  Forgive me for any anger or resentful feeling or expressing bitterness or indignation towards those who told lies even for the women that beat on me. Fear is not in my mind, and my Spirit fears no man. If God is for me who can be against me Pastor? Don't worry about something happening to me God will not prevent anything to happening right now. What you need to know is that we are in good health. God sometimes set things us for us to get wealth. Big pieces of glass in my drink this is one of the reasons why I had the surgery. It was very painful when the glass passes through my bowls. The second thing that happens to me. However when the young man ran into my car slamming on the breaks hitting my face on the steering wheel did not now I was hurt until the hospital called me back and said my face was fracture under my eye. Seen by the lady at the information desk. On all the cameras at least four was seen the whole situation.  Feeling that we have been treated so unfairly. I never told you that one of the women jump on my back and started punching me in my back and slept in my face. The other two women put their fingers in my face causing confusion. And you believe it was me. Your nephew locks me out knowing I had heavy trays in my hands. And lock one of the sisters who brought water each month and they were in a disagreement. As you said, this was your family. The other as I told you that security came after me eight men to put me out the building. At the same time was told by a sister that she was gone to turn the light out when I had nine trays of raw chicken on the table. And fill the information out to use the central kitchen and it was ok.  Therefore taken the blame for all, even as Christ took the blame for our sins.  God sees all things even the hurt and pain that broke my heart from those I love. Especially when my husband came to the church, the character that I allow them to pull me into it was me all me. We only used the church van a few times. Never ask for gas money or reimbursements one time but never received it.  Then Frank dies, and He was my assistant. Lie on betrayed by the very people that were supposed to be my family. However, I seemed wrong and sent to the kings to judge me of my house which is the Pastors. Some of those women we know were used by Satan to stop the ministry, and it was me that allow them to achieve it by not communicating with you. Therefore I have to forgive them and move on. Love will always be in my heart for you Pastor knowing you gave me the grace that they vision is clouded with hurt and misunderstanding of God pulling them to do and be who He has called them to be. It amazes me that many in the body of Christ have to try to stop what God has ordained you to do. God desire is for you to live in your purpose. He does not want you to be in prison and leave you there, however, praise your way out, and the jail bars will open up for you. Therefore we should never be resentful of others and be bold enough to step out on faith leaving those who what to keep you in bondage and lack from where God desires to take you. If not you will be intrusion with anger and resentment because you allow people to control your destiny and not God. This sore indignant irritates the believer and leaves a feeling of discomfort, discontent, and offense. People will mistake this with envious jealous and bitter jaundiced. And often make up their conclusion with how a person is which a lie is.  How do some resolve complete. Given people a silent treatment being distant from individuals who say they love you but have a tendency to show it.  Jesus conducted a mission of preaching and healing (with reported miracles) in Palestine in about a 28–30, which is described in the Gospels. His followers considered him to be the Christ or Messiah and the Son of God, and belief in his resurrection from the dead is the central tenet of Christianity. The way God deals with anger is teaching us how to handle how to address conflict. We get defensive of a family system. However, my greatest loyalty is to God. If you're doing something different than what the Word of God is saying and following, you feel there needs to be separation from you. Jesus held no resentment for He asks the “Father to forgive them they know not what they were doing to Him. He held no offense nor resentment toward those who persecuted Him.  Although they beat Him talk about him and sorry and abused him, He tells we to will experience that same persecution. When your child has done something in the natural, you're feeling angry. However, we must forgive them. When one is to forgive it means to stop feeling angry or resentful toward (someone) for an offense, flaw, or mistake which we all have. Because of mistakes flaws and mistreatment on others God has close some doors and lock them in support of a person. However ever God will also allow a leader to be misguided by individuals and react to an action because the voice He heard was from him and not God. Men are persecuted and judge by leaders wrong. For independence in a referendum", they used to refer to two or more individuals or things previously mentioned or easily identified: and now wounded given by people in the house of their friend. Even Jesus was portrayed. As they are broken they, two will bring more people in their congregation to share the gospel and the good news. Promoting Jesus loves to all those that come into Prophetic Faith Church. This ministry has the potential to impact the future... This is the name God gave me today. God has called me to preach the gospel. The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, Because the LORD has anointed me To bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to captives And freedom to prisoners; To proclaim the favorable year of the LORD And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, To grant those who mourn in Zion, Giving them a garland instead of ashes, The oil of gladness instead of mourning, The mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting. So they will be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified. “I feel a whole lot better." The homeless minister congregation will generate collectively 30,000 people. It will be the job, feeding, clothing, and housing people. The rest of my life will totally be dedicated to the Homeless ministry. And now there will be no more pulling or cry maybe for them. But my Spirit will be at rest and peace that Gods will is done not mine I will just mess it up. Can't do it without God presence and making sure that place is so anointed, walking through the doors people will feel the spirit of the Living God and His presence move them into a different dimension in the Spirit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment