Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Let not your hearts faint.

 The Word of The Lord came to me, saying, the heart of South African has suffered from heart failure. The smell of your blood has come up to My nostrils. You have chosen the plague that has burden My people. The consequence of your decision has cause fatigue and shortness of breath, and some people are coughing up blood, the blood soak bodies have cried out to me. You who professed to be Hindu, The power of the Holy Spirit has come upon you but has returned to me because you continue to worship the devil you have chosen. You praised the evil one who comes to kill steal and destroyed your life. He has caused you to fear. God has not given you a Spirit of fear but power, love, and a sound mind. Are you not My healthy people? To long the truth be told, you have lost your strength to pray we you have selected to worship false gods, My mountain is a holy mountain, yet it cries out to me.,. Its blood has cried out to me. Ezekiel 36:25-26 I will also sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. I will cleanse you from all your impurities and all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will remove your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 


And The Lord of Host will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes and carefully observe My ordinances. I, the Lord of Host, will send my surgeons pioneered your country. One goes into the wilderness, preparing the way for others to follow, as pioneers of civilization, to reform the people in South Africa. The Lord of Host will send My soldiers to be derailed and employed to form roads. The Lord of Host will bring you into, of place, time, and purpose heart of South Africa's heart, unable to pump sufficiently to maintain blood flow to meet the body's needs.


Try me says the Lord of Host and know my thoughts, Wait for the Lord; be secure, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!1 Corinthians 14:1-40 Pursue love earnestly desire spiritual gifts, especially that you may prophesy. For one who speaks in a tongue speaks not to men but God; for no one understands him, but he utters mysteries in the Spirit. On the other hand, the prophesies speak to people for their upbuilding and encouragement and consolation. The one who speaks in a tongue builds up himself, but the one who prophesies builds up the church. Now I want you all to speak in tongues, but even more to prophesy. The one who prophesies is greater than the one who speaks in tongues, unless someone interprets, so that the church may be built up. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Matthew 15:18


But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person.

“For no good tree bears bad fruit, nor again does a bad tree bear good fruit, for each tree is known by its fruit. For figs are not gathered from thornbushes, nor are grapes picked from a bramble bush. The right person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks. Psalm 37:4  Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.


Dr. Prophet Theresa Maxwell


No comments:

Post a Comment