Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Monday, March 30, 2020

My lover

The Word, of the Lord, came to me saying, Draw nigh to Me, so I may draw high to you Where are all My lovers says the Lord of Host In this hour My desire is for you to need me. 

Draw nigh to Me My dear children, draw nigh My Sons and Daughters I have a place in My heart for you, drew nigh to Me I will never leave nor forsake you. 

I AM God,The Supreme Being; Jehovah; the eternal and infinite Spirit living in My creation man became a living being when I breve  My breath into his nostrils. 

I AM God all by Myself I don’t need nobody’s help I can handle things on My own. I AM the first the last  the creator, and the sovereign King of the universe.

I AM Spirit ; and they that worship Me must worship Me  in Spirit  and in Truth.

I have given to those who are noble by birth beFore the creation before in the womb of their mother I knew them. I planted fields and land in the pureness of My realm.

The time of sunset, in the beginning was the word and the word was God and it became flesh in My only begotten Son.

My directions are given for the removal of uncleanness, serve for the purpose and removal of sin.

And when the Sun has set until the dawning of the Dewn. Orause me and I will show you of My glory. 

From the rising of the Sun unto the going down of the same. Love Me.

Do you not hear My Wrath when I speak in the thunder have your ears became full of wax that you can not hear. 

My sheep hear My voice. Where are My lovers gone. suddenly Turn from thy fierce wrath. 

Fear the Lird and keep His commandments which is the duty if men. 

The Amorites Fear God the creator of all nations The Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end. Do you not love me. 

And yes, I AM hurt My tears are like drops of blood for  when you walked out on Me. You kicked me out of your life. You put Me to the curb. 

You started serving pagan gods of this world. 

You have abandon your post.  I AM the true and living God. 

Where were you when I was in the moment of My creation. Where were you when I wanted to bless and prosper you. 

You have cheapened Me. When you were in your crises I was there. When you needed food and shelter I was there. I Am He the potter you are but clay. I was the gentlemen that open doors for you. 

I treated you as My Sons and My daughters. I treated you like A Diamond in the Rough' whose good qualities once hidden and it was I who brought you out. 

I AM He, the God of your Fathers who in My waiting demonstrated love by fire and the power of My Spirit.

John 15:1 AM The Vine and you are the Branches I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 

4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. AM the vine you are the branches

There was never an  incubation for you because My Spirit lived in you.  I love you with an everlasting love. 

But you treated me like your pimp. Where are My lovers. Now you have abandon Me because I won’t allow you to have those ungodly things. Those worldly things I despised. Where are My lovers. 

What have you done. For the blood of your sisters and brothers are stone cold. Stain in the streets of man humanity slane My sons and daughters dead bodies cried out to me. 

You killed them for  the smell is reaping from the grounds your standing on. 

Have I not told you that you are not welcome in My kingdom because of what you done to the least of these you also done unto Me. Matthew 25:35-40 King 

James 35 For I was hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an when not we fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40And the King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.’ 

41Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.… Therefore,  begone  I have never knew you. 

Repent shall I not cover you with feathers. Yet I love you. Where are My Lovers if you see than tell to call on Me and I will answer where are My lovers.

Dr.Prophet Christina Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment