Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Come expecting

The word of the Lord came to me saying expect something from God this week there is  Unexpected financial gain coming this week. That Check you’ve been waiting for is coming this week that tax refund shall be deposited in your account this week. 

There shall not be no shut off notice from the electric and the water company that stimulus is coming this week because you’ve been faithful God is about to bless your socks off come expecting something daughter, come expecting something son. 

I will turn your mourning into dancing. I will peeled off your sackcloth and clothed you with joy. The joy of the Lord will be your strength.

Jeremiah 31:4
Again I will build you, and you will be rebuilt, O Virgin Israel. Again you will take up your tambourines and go out in joyful dancing.

Check your account that application is approved that job and tax refund is coming to your account. Come to Me Son Come to Me Daughter come  expecting something.

A decision has been made on your behalf. It has been determine. For you to Get rid of all your doubts.


Because you been faithful in you’re giving God is about to bless your socks off, come expecting something Daughter come  expecting something Son,  I AM the  Lord shall I not keep my promises. 
As I promised those of old to Come expecting something says, the Lord of hosts.

Your stimulus checks and your tax refund checks are coming. The money you been waiting for the decision is  made. Come to Me expecting something. Shall I not do what I say.

God is placing that check you been waiting for in your account this week. The decision has been made. Rebate tax returns are coming in the mail this week. 

Your electric bill and that water bill will be paid this week. Come to Me My Son My Daughter come expecting never under Estimate Me I AM your God the Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end I know all things and I bring all things to tuition have faith in Me son have faith in Me daughter turn your face towards Me turn your heart towards Me. I shall also turn My face towards you. 

Psalm 149:3
Let them praise His name in the dance: let them sing praises unto Him with the timbrel and harp. Let everything that had breath praise the Lord.

Dr. Prophet Christina Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment