Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Judgement

The Word of the Lord came to me saying,

For this is the judgement of God. 

Everyone will publicly be rewarded, or condemned, for their conduct here upon the earth. 

For He will repay according to each one's deeds: to those who by patiently doing good seek for glory and honor and, 

But those who seek evil Turn from your wicked ways. You who carried jealousy in your heart who causes confusion between what I have joined together turn away from your evil ways says the Lord of hosts. 

Romans 2:7 To those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and immortality, he will give eternal life;

But woe to them who have altered my sanctuary with filter words I have this against you.

You have turned husband against wife and wife against husband turn away turn away.

My judgment is the change and shift the church back to me for you have lost your first love.

There is a shifting for my church this shall be a professional positional for the lukewarm church shift the church . 

Come back to me says the Lord of hosts. You have taken My diamonds and made them dull and lifeless.

Shall I not take the very breath from you. 

Dr Prophet Christina Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment