Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Confusion

Therr Is a lost of words but are my words heard even in the darkest hour  you said you gave up power, you said your hear me .i still desire to now before thee there no insnswer prayer that you can see but I leave it mostly on me. Through my lies and drivetrains my awesrness that I see that you vonforsate for me you interview before me. God oh how I love you even when 

For He will repay according to each one's deeds: to those who by patiently doing good seek for glory and honor and immortality, He will give eternal life; while for those who are self-seeking and who obey not the truth but wickedness, there will be wrath and fury. There will be anguish and distress for everyone who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek (Romans 2:6-9).


Judgment will be public. Everyone will publicly be rewarded, or condemned, for their conduct here upon the earth. 


The angel of God called He shall utter in a loud voice the sound, I pray thee, turn the counsel of the ungodly. To adapt the mind; turn evil to good To change; to transform




To alter or change to address a issue. To direct change for a certain purpose To revolve; to agitate chiefly in those who participle. in salvation .; as,to; to turn goods  turn the sway of battle.


Turn  turn the body. o alter, as a position. To change or shift sides; to put the upper side downwards, or one side in the place of the other. When to advance, or stand, or


 cause to preponderate; to change the state of a balance; as, to turn the scale.  alter, as the posture of the body .


 To form; to shape; used in the participle; as a body finely turned.

As I look around I head is face to the ground the shame and disgrace around you I want you to know I am true. To you oh God it’s you 

No comments:

Post a Comment