Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

My will

My house goes to all three of my children upon David’s death. Or before pending he moved out. My car who ever takes over my car payments. My twenty thousand goes to arrangement of furnersl. And divided amongst my theee children. My computers goes to Kyler lab top goes to Kyler. Phones go to Kyler. My garter goes to Kyler. Any money left goes to Kyler. Donna is the Benificiary of my funeral arrangements along with Kits and Jackie twenty thousands dollars. Tv all but one for David goes to One to Anthony and Na Na. My lotions perfumes goes to all my children. Jewelry Shoes divided to children who can fit them. My books divided amongst you all. You know how I feel bout them if not completed please finish.Clothes divided amongst all, pictures goes to children the ones David don’t desire. SHARON my sister her and Jackie anything they want goes to them upon Donnas decision.Her and my husband David will come together Ali gceuth Jackie and Kieta.!love you all snd don’t worry nor cry I am with the Lord if not here with you guys.

In Gods Presence

Love you guys mommy mama Theresa Maxwell


No comments:

Post a Comment