Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Monday, July 1, 2019

Juanita Bynum

Grace and peace from God the father God the son and God the Holy Spirit


The word of the Lord came to me saying, write 


My name is Dr. Prophet Christina Theresa Maxwell the Lord has placed on my heart the call for SWOM to bring forth women from all sorts of lifestyles. 


To Put in there belly Gods power. To come in the Unity of sisters empowering their minds to walk in power speak in power hold Conversations in power., To empowering victorious women not to have a victim mindset, taking them to a different level empowering women meeting them where it hurts, 


If we meet they in that hurting place they will be healed, By His Dtripd we are heal. There is no other name under heaven we can’t be saved and heal. Some are hurting right now when SEOM get finish with you your minds will be do program that the state you once was in will teach you how to slay that giant just like David did,


While I was laying across my bed God showed me Dr. Prophet Juanita Bynum you are my first Person God allow me to see you. 


 On June 24 God came to me in a morning Visio the light was so great And bright I could not do anything h but cover my eyes at the time I feel paralyzed I could not move yet this light was surrounded me radiating around me it was all white. 


Never knowing what to say jet I heard my Spirit having a Conversation with God . There are so many other things I need to say I am afraid you may not be able to handle right now.


God you don’t have to test me for I believe in you and he said these words to me blessed are you who never seen and believe. This is my second visitation right there. Period


God has visited me and such a time as this and he is calling you for us to put this thing together for women all around the United States to come to gather and to empty out with themNo I’m asking you to fast and pray about this because 


I’m telling you that God has visited me so please pray please pray that’s why need to buy them because this is a really serious thing that God has called us to I need you especially to help me extend the place is victorious women that were once victims but not out victorious to the knowledge and the weapons that God has instilled in our bellies to use to get us in his plan. My contact number is 215-783-2549 you could also contact me by email minister Theresa 1@gmail.com thank you Peace and blessings.


Dr Christina Theresa Maxwell 

No comments:

Post a Comment