Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Sunday, June 30, 2019

First opinion


John 2:33I am writing to you, fathers, because you know Him who has been from the beginning I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one I have written to you, children, because you know the Father.
        


The first opinion of yourself after you accept  Jesus Christ  will be the  love you shall have and show towards yourself.

Once you introduce yourself to your Spirit-man to your fleshly man your body.will be responddive to the given Penicillin to kill all the infectious sin that clouded your judgement. 

After your save  petition, goes to God in that very moment you are free from sin. However it’s when we continue in sin that cause us to be separated from our now Heavenly Father. We can only judge ourselves as the weight of our  actions will Weight He very or our shoulders we are obscure to be so meaningful that before you look at anyone we must first examine our self In your inner man. 

The Spirit and the flesh is on a continuous battle to keep you from the journey set before you. In an effortless, battlefield until you must completely surcome and grips that you’re walking fully and the spirit man and able to withdraw from the flesh. 

You’ll now be able to stand against the wiles of the devil and any darts of darkness that the devil will send your way because you’ll be now walking in the maturity of the spirit man. 

You will be able to stand flat-footed and boldly into the face of the enemy.The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but they are mighty through God in the pulling down of strongholds. Until your  completely walking in the spirit of the living God.

The fruit that you now carry is demonstrate  by God  through God and in God . So others may see and know you are a disciple of the Lord.  

And that your now walking according to the Spirit- man and not the flesh. You should be able to put  any false fire underneath  Meaning  any false Doctrine. You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free. 

Your be hot on the devils trail. If it don’t apply let it fly. So many lose there way in the body because they don’t apply the Word to their body. 

You must evaluate self before you can determine somebody else’s fate. In other words Matthews 7:4How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while there is still a beam in your own eye? 5You hypocrite! First take the beam out ofyour own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from yourbrother’s eye. 6Do not give dogs what is holy; do not throw your pearls before swine. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.…. self determination is the self evaluation of self.  The battles you face does not Define you what defines you win the battle come how will you react. When the test come how will you react to the test. Realize that the test only comes to strengthen you God knows every strain on your head. 

2Corinthians 12:9But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest on me. 10That is why, for the sake of Christ, I delight in weaknesses, ininsults, in hardships, in persecutions, indifficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 11I have become a fool, but you drove me to it. In fact, you should have commended me, since I am in no way inferior to those “super-apostles,” even though I am nothing.…

So many lost there way in the body of Christ. Not applying Gods Word to there life. Trying to find a faster way for Gods Blessing’s there is no faster way because Jedus is the way you have to fellow snd sppky Gods Eord. 

John 14:6 King James Version Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Their us no other escape you must die to your flesh first. 

The word of the Lord came to me saying FIRST THING FIRST. Allowing your flesh to now know who you really are, whether it’s Gods spirit or the devil who comes in as a angel of life, or maybe it’s your flesh. When this happen you are now call overcomer. John 16:33 "These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."

And when this happens you will not be dictated by your flesh. Allowing your flesh to know that you will know longer allow your flesh to know there is a new man in board.

Now I gone to evaluate everything that coming in and gone out if this body. It’s time for a  self evaluation  of self and I will be kicking some things out because it’s not worth going to hell for. 

You will no longer have rule over my mind my life and my children. I am kicking some stuff out of my house that have ruin my self worth self confidence and what I feel about myself,

It is in  my opinion that you think of yourself.a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact and knowledge about me myself and I. 

The judgment which the mind forms of any proposition, statement, theory or event, the truth or falsehood of which is supported by a degree of evidence that renders it probably, but does not produce absolute knowledge or certainty.

 It has been a received opinion that all matter is comprised in four elements. This opinion is proved by many discoveries to be false. From circumstances we form opinions respecting future events.

Opinion is when the assent of the understanding is so far gained by evidence of probability, that it rather inclines to one persuasion than to another, yet not without a mixture of uncertainty or doubting.The judgment or sentiments which the mind forms of persons or their qualities. 

We speak of a good opinion, a favorable opinion, a bad opinion, a private opinion, and public or general opinion, &c.Friendship gives a man a peculiar right and claim to the good opinion of his friend.

Settled judgment or persuasion; as religious opinions; political opinion.Favorable judgment; estimation.In actions of arms, small matters are of great moment, especially when they serve to raise an opinion of commanders.However, I have no opinion of these things 

First expression is the lasting impression. 

 There is an opinion  of myself has a lasting affect on on my mental intellect .

You have the audacity to allow my flesh to dictate to my mind what it wants I determine at this point at this time in my life out in my life my flesh will have no control of my mind it’s time did I start checking some stuff out there is no more vacancy for my flesh to enter into my intellect of my mind.

It  doesn’t matter, however, the  only opinion that matters is your opinion.  What  you think of yourself..only then as Paul says it better than I is the encouraging aspect of self worth from your positive evaluation of yourself instigating your own opinion because your opinion gives you self ownership of self positioning you in the position of and your owners rights of your positive opinion about self. 

Not being opinionated by Self opinion; firmly or unduly adhering to one's own opinion; obstinate in opinion.but evaluating who you are as you stand in Christ 

You are the President of your own opinion therefore you may take responsibility for your opinions and the outcome of your opinions. Also the consequence of your opinion.

God has  give nyou power that is Powerful enough transforming you into Who God called you to be.  God called you unto himself . You are the ownership of all rights of your  opinion. You are the  president of who you are today and not who you were-yesterday.

Dr. prophet Christina Teresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment