Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

No more limits

The Word of the Lord came to me saying, My people need the truth. They are at the point in life when The truth is needed. My Word is a hammer that breaks the rocks in pieces. 

We desire need the meat of the Word. My Spirit need to be fed daily. It is my spirit that’s gone to make me better  when Jesus come how will He find us?

When He come will you be ready? Will God fins fruit? Will you be throw in the 🔥 Fire. Will God say well done My good and faithful Servant? 

Are you serving My people nourishment is in jeopardy many or dying. 

I the Lord your God command that you feed My people who are called by my name meat. Those who have no understanding of me I shall have mercy on. 

My Word is proclaimed in all the world. There is no more limits no boundaries. Who the Son set free is free in deed. The limits are no more a area of a dividing wall. 

God have  no longer desire My people to be fed milk. Please give me the raw truth stop putting clothes on Gods Word. Preacher stop covering the truth. 

I know you believe you can continue in sin paying no attention to conviction. 

You sin and don’t repent. Did not John the Baptist preach on repentance.  

Why do you think He came to us before His cousin Jesus. You go bout your business not repenting you just made yourself a one way ticket to hell. You must repent and be saved.

What is Needed is the naked truth it is then, we shall be free from the adolescences of a water down Word. 

May the love of Yeshua”.keep you living for Him. 

May the Lord bless you and keep you. 

May the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you.

May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling able to find you faultless before the presence of His glory amen.

Dr Prophet Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment