Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Feel Good Messages

Grace and Peace from God the Father God the Don and God the Holy Spirit.

The Word of the Lord came to me saying, I am so tired of people preaching nonsense when there is no change in My people. I sent my Word to heal nations, but you who preach shall not break it down to feed my babes. For they cannot comprehend it because of their ignorance desiring a feel-good message, which will not help them. 

How can they deliver if the love for me is not spoken of in their heart? My first commandment is to love the Lord thy God with all thy heart mind and strength. Where is the love you said you give to me? This nation is a backsliding nation. Even the husbandman gets tire of His wife cheated on me. 

If I wanted to read the Bible, I would not have stayed home. This is why there will be a great fallen away, 

Break it down, so I know what my God desires of me. Don’t tell me there is no requirement when Jesus comes back inspecting fruit and separating the weak sheep from the goats.

All these feel-good messages will not get me to heaven instead they will get me to throw out. However inspire me to continue in the faith, hoping and expecting, loving and forbearance with Patience. 

I want to know how can I get out of the mess I am in. Why am I not free no one told me this would be a battle. I want to know what is pleasing to my God. 

How can I please Him when the devil is tempting me, on every angle of my life. 

And I know God is married to the backslider. Yes but if I continue to backslid and collapsing in the same thing Jesus came that we have life in abundance what do I need to do to attain it. Making it tangible in my life. 

We continue to be nasty unforgiveness lays dormant in our heart, hate trembles at the door opening up to jealousy evil corruption, night and day.  

The sale of pills is at an all-time high young folks walkin' 'round with their heads in the sky 
Cities aflame in the summertime.

Eve of destruction, tax deduction, City inspectors, bill collectors, Evolution, revolution, in someone’s bed and it’s not yours. Shacking up with shackles on.

Binding devils when I am the biggest one. Tell me how to fight for my life. 

And you who give me the same water down the message. Telling me It’s ok to do these things God will take them away acting like I have nothing to do with my deliverance. 

Do you know I have been ignoring every conviction tell me the truth preacher I might only get a foot in heaven to be kicked out? Hell is enlarging while heaven is narrowing.

My need is greater I need to know Jesus.  I am tired of feel-good messages. Give me food to sustain me for these last days and times, prepare me oh Lord to be a living sanctuary pure and holy tried and true. 

It is In thanksgiving I will be a living testimony for you Lord. Cause all I want to do is please you. I believe now I am free.

Dr. Prophet Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment