Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Here ye My People,

Grace and peace from God the Fsther, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

The Word of the Lord came to me saying tell my people, Stop your backsliding. 

Your like a cylinder on Ezekiels wheel spinning, how shall I come and find you?  

Shall you have fruit or just leaves on your  branches. How shall I find my people. Shall I hold my sherpards accountible.

If God did not want us to duplicated Jesus.  He would not of said be of one mind not as the world putting on Christ each day my reknewing  our minds. 

In the The oneness Of The Holy Spirit. But being of one mind,displaying fruit,

Not in the oneness of the world. We are not of this world. But to be in the newness and oneness of Him.

The grounds you are standing on are holy grounds.I have sent  My contractors whom already started digging in the ground soil I AM plowing the grounds your standing for they are Holy grounds.

What Shall I find? I send my angels to subdue you, have  I not replace the old wine with new wine skins how shall I found you?  Shall the old  power overtake the new where are you station. 

There is a new move of God coming. The ship will roll from one side to the other shall. If I find you found you tilting from one side to the other shall I not still love you. 

Why roll the  dice in your hands can you not see where they fall are you still blind when I gave you sight to see. Are you still poor when I made you rich in all things. 

Are you still needie when the righteous are not forsaken or begging bread. Are you still weak when I made you strong. 

Are you still blind when I gave you sight to see? Are you still lonely when I never left your side. What shall I find when I come?

Yet your playing someone’s hand when its been handed down to you, predestined to you predetermined for you,  making you prequalified. 

Predestined.Gave I not known you from the foundations of this world.

Let go of your worries and your troubles are they not mine is not my Word as a Hammer that breaks the rocks In pieces. 

I sent My World to heal not destroy. I have establish and ordain you. Yet is it not enough that you act like You forgotten your first love. I will love you with an everlasting love. 

Oh Isreal are you not like Moses who hit My rock when He was to let my people go. 

Who did not get the promise was it Isreal fault do you blame me when I train you to know do and be. 

Be it not of Me to turn to you and rebuild you. AM I not the Potter are you not clay in My hands. 

Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying, O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? saith the Lord. Behold, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand, O house of Israel.

At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;

If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.

And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;

 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good.

Do you not recognize Me. Have you forgotten that I love you. Have you forgotten the promise to get into the land that was promised. 

Upon the rich shall I not build My church. Do you believe that I was not able to build one church. 

Therefore we preach to all nations.

Jesus appeared to the eleven and rebuked them for their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen. 

And He had  said to them, “Go into all the world-and preach the gospel to every creature.

Whoever’s believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

We are imperfect people serving a perfect God.

Dr. Prophet Theresa Maxwell





No comments:

Post a Comment