Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Sunday, October 14, 2018

I Am Here With You

Grace and Peace from God the Father God the Son Snd God the shoot Sprout.

The Word of the Lord came to me saying, be still and know I AM God I AM in control. Don’t look to your left or to your right.

I AM here in the midst of you. 
It is I, The God Of Abraham Issac and the God Of Jacob.!
I love you with an everlasting love. 

Trust me, out of Zion I have come to promote you. Psalm 75:6 – For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. It is God who judges: He brings one down, He exalts another.

Promotion or Exaltation comes from God. The King James Version says that God is the Judge. God is the One who decides who gets promoted, when they get promoted, how they get promoted, and where they get promoted. Exaltation and promotion come from Him alone!

Promotion may come in many areas of life. It may come in ministry; it may come in marriage, favor in relationships or in business. What we must realize when it happens is that it came from God.

It is God that wants to lead His children in the pathway of promotion. He has a purpose and destiny for our lives, and He wants us to enter into it. 

Often we may look through our hourglass and see time pass us by. 

We often go through the path of trials and tribulations to be shaped and refined not define us. 

God prepares us to enter into the destiny that God has made for us. 

God leads us through a process of shaking and discipline which can be painful at that times, but later it will prove to be the greatest thing that could have EVER happened to us. Why? Because it is the process that was needed to get us to OUR PROMOTION.

God has a plan for every one of our lives. Now, it is up to us to determine if we are promoted into that plan or not. 

Our willful obedience to what God is trying to do in and through us determines if we are promoted or not. 

God wants to take us from where we are to where He wants us to be! He knows the outcome before He even begins!

Let’s listen to what God said to the prophet Jeremiah in Jeremiah 1:4–5 The word of the LORD came to me, saying, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” 

In another word, God was declaring to Jeremiah, “I promoted you before you were born.”

Before Jeremiah was even born, God had a plan worked out for his life! If that was true for Jeremiah, do you think it’s true also for us? 

Yes, God foreknew us also, and He has a plan for us too. It does not matter where we are in life, who we are, what our condition may currently be, God, can and will promote us.

God had a plan for Abraham, Joseph, David, Job, Daniel, and Jesus. None of these men were promoted without painful testing and trials.

Their promotion came by way of a painful process. You and I are no exception. No Pain, No Gain!

Promotion does not come from man, neither does it come without pain.

REMEMBER, TRUE PROMOTION ONLY COMES FROM GOD!

God bless and do tell the Lord to thank you for His plan of promotion in your life.

I love you all with the love of Christ.

John 14 King James Version (KJV) 14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, also believe in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may also be.

4 And whether I go ye know, and the way ye know.

5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

John 19:26 
…25Near the cross of Jesus stood His mother and her sister, as well as Mary, the wife of Clopas and Mary Magdalene. 

26When Jesus saw His mother and the disciple whom He loved standing nearby, He said to His mother, “Woman, here is your son.” 27Then He said to the disciple, “Here is your mother.” So from that hour, this disciple took her into his home...

Fret not yourself because of evildoers. If you believe in God, also believe in me. 

Psalm 37:1-11 King James Version (KJV)

37 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

5 Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.

7 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.

10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace

I Am He, Trust In Me, I Am your God and your Fathers God and your Mothers God and your sisters God and your brothers God.

“The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,And give you peace.” ’

Dr. Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment