Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Friday, September 21, 2018

Set the Standard

Grace and peace from God the Father God the Son,  God the Holy Spirit. 


The Word of the Lord came to me saying Blow The Trumpet, Sound the alarm. 


I the Lord you God have lift up a standard before thee. My house shall be a house of intimacy in my love. My house shall be called a house of prayer. 


The Lord have spoken. The Lord the righteousness  of God.  


Purity of heart and rectitude of life; conformity of heart and life to the divine. 


I AM  the LORD of righteousness I love righteousness; The upright of heart is who I seek. 


I AM Jehovah-Tsidkenu who covers you in righteousness I Am God who provides shelter in your storm who speaks to the wind. 


His presence you shall stand before Him, both innocent and righteous. 


Righteousness, used in Scripture and theology, in equivalent to holiness, comprehending holy principles and affections of heart, and conformity of life to the divine. 


I the righteous God justified you. With honesty and virtue, having holy  affections.


Jerhova Nessie perfection of holiness in His nature; rectitude of His faithfulness.


The active  ingredients in obedience of Christ. By which the law of God is fulfilled. You shall not be Yet you are short fused. 


Where is My peace that I have given you are you not walking in the fruit. Are you demonstrating the beloved.


Thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.


I have  Set a standard  over My house. My house the righteous brunch. I the righteous God command each house to have a standard  of the Lord Of righteousness has spoken over this house and the house’s of Israel and the house’s of Judah. 


The standard over the houses under my name shall have there own distinctive mark. 


You shall know the difference between the house of Bethel and  the house of Sharon the house of Enon. 


For when I cell your name in attendance for that house it shall shine forth with the standard  that God the righteous judge. Therefore Mark the house from other houses. 


There shall be a mark of distinction. You shall know them by their fruit. 


You shall know them by the standard I have set before them. 


Make way oh house of Israel oh house of Judah.  Make way for the day of the Lord is surely approaching. 


I the righteous God  see’s all and know all. From the rising of the Sun to the setting of the sand. 


From the beginning of time we walk together through time the same path as we walk today over two thousand years later. 


In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. 


And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.


I AM the same yesterday as I AM today. 


I AM the Righteous God AS  long as I walk past your house your house is safe but if I come and that house is not extsblish in My standard  that House is not safe. 


My desire no one should parish. Your fate lays dormant in your own hands. I have given you power to tread on serpents. 


And if  it’s not recognizable it is because you did not set a standard for that house. I will spill you out of my mouth for that house lack MY standard It is not of My blood therefore it is not My House.  


Therefore just as I went through Egypt see it that it shall not be so when I come to your house. Seeing  the devastation in Egypt so shall it be to that house. 


You shall know them by there fruit. 


The Lord  Of Host, the Lord Of righteousness Johovah Nissi.  Jehovah-of God” the same rod with which Moses struck a rock to bring forth water for the people in the desert (Exodus 17:5–6).Our banner . 


I shall past your house because of the Lambs blood that takes away the sin is on your door post. 


Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the way. 


I will pattern this nations against the enemy prepare. 


Call upon Me and see if I won’t answer. You and your family and those families connected to you. 


Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles, and set up my standard  for the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders


I AM who I AM the Lord your  God  I shall raise a standard, proclaiming who I am. 


Are you fighting in your own strength? Are you struggling to be victorious in the battle? 


Let Me lead you I AM Jehovah Nissi leading the way in your struggle, you are assured success, but if you are fighting your battle in your own strength, your defeat is imminent.


Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each one according to what he has done. 13I amthe Alpha and the Omega, the First andthe Last.


I AM the Lord your God your banner I AM He who walk beside thee.  I AM The Lord’of righteousness of all  the earth. I AM sent the root of David. Shall I not shine through to proclaim the year of the Lord. 


God gives specific instructions in his Word, he gives us all we need to stand strong in this life. 


You cannot recycle My Word. You cannot convert God Word into reusable glesh. I will gather my people as a mother gathers 


Isaiah 40:11-12 King James Bible

He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young. 


Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?


Matthew 23:37   O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under herwings, and ye would not!.


Truly I tell you, all these things will come upon this generation. Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills theprophets and stones those sent to her,how often I have longed to gather your Children together, as a hen gathers herchicks under her wings, but you were unwilling! 


Dr. Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment