Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Saturday, September 22, 2018

Measure your standard

Grace and peace from God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, 


But the LORD is the true God; he is the living God, the eternal King. When he is angry, the earth trembles; the nations cannot endure his wrath. 


I will decree and declare My authority  and permanence; to ordain; to appoint and to establish for I AM Sovereign God.


That which is established by My hand by My sovereign power shall be establish through My Word in My Standards.


Having  been in existence  since the foundation of the world.


Therefore being accepted.in the beloved there is a rule of measure. 


By applying the Dimension by the standard length for each measure  for each house, that is established  by Jesus Christ. 


As a model, by the authority of Jesus Christ. By respectable opinions, by church officials. 


Fully swore in and  recognized by The church. To set the order  fix firmly or unalterably. 


The Lord your God shall settle permanently on earth. There shall be a new earth and new heaven.  The true and living God will establish my  everlasting covenant. 


Jesus Christ established permanently fix or settle and establish a colony or empire it shall be as a rule all institutions shall follow. 


The Lord God almighty. Jehovah  Nissi rules ordinances,all, knows all and will’s all. 


To settle or fix all I AM the One Who Shall confirm and establish a person, 


I AM the Lord is a righteous God make firm to confirm to ratify what has been ordain before the foundation of the world. 


Which previously was set and made.Do we then make void the law through faith? 


God forbid; yes The true and living God. The God of righteousness establishes and control. 


It is The  True and living God who settles it is The True and Living God. It is The True and living God.


The Lord your God who fix what is wavering, doubtful or weak. 


It is The Lord God who  established churches by faith. I am Alpha and Omega the True and Living God. Who is and is to come. The beginning and the end. I AM HE who establish your hearts unblamable.


So that you will be identifiable by the same standard. The royal standard that present The standard even until the end it shall be a beginning. 


World without end so shall it be.

I AM the righteous God who shall confirm and fulfill, to make all thing good.


I AM the LORD, and there is no other; there is no God but Me. I will equip you for battle, though you have not known Me, So that all may know, from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting, that there is none but Me. I am the LORD, and there is no other. 


I form light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create calamity; I, the LORD, do all these things Drip  down, O heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness. Let the earth open up that salvation may sprout and righteousness spring up with it; I, the LORD, have created it.


The Great And Mighty King  Establish thy word to thy servant. 


It is The True and Living God. The Lord your God who ordained and confirmed you. 


It is The True and Living God  who created the stars and the moon. 


DidI I not give you sun that draws heat to keep you warm. Was not my measurement precisely right. 


Did I not measure the space between moon and stars. Shall I not know when the end shall come. Shall Your God  leave you in a wilderness of darkness.


Did I not give you light to see. Did I the Lord Of righteousness God create the heavens and the earth. It is I who created light for day darkness  for night.

I SM The True And Have I set a table before your enemies. I Am the Should I set a table for another when I AM expecting you? 


The True And Living God has set you up in this place. It is I who confirms you. The true and Living God. 


Shall you not be ready when I come, why should I seek another when I The Lord your God is the true and living  God Of Righteousness.


Jeremiah 10:10  But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation. 


Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heaven


He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.


When He uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens, and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth; he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.


I AM has sent me to you’” (Exodus 3:14).



Dr Theresa Maxwell


No comments:

Post a Comment