Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Friday, April 20, 2018

Taken it back

The Word of the Lord came to me saying  I AM getting ready to take you back to move you forward. 


Everything the devil stole from you. I AM getting you ready to take back your  territory. 


Your gone to retrieve you wife and husband your getting ready to  retrieve your children their children and their children children. 


Everything the devil stole from you your getting ready to retrieve it back. 


It was only a temporary thing, the devil thought he could steal from you. What he did not know is that you gain strength through your weakness. 


Every-time he takes over from you retrieve  a double portion back. 


He did not know this would only make you stronger. The devil can’t have what God sign seal and deliver to you. He cannot have your joy your peace, He can’t figure you out. 


And since God never makes mistake which is seal in His covenant. It was written in the blood of the Lamb. 


Everything that the devil came to kill steal and destroy in your life God gives you double portion.


Job 13:15  King James Bible

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.


The devil can only borrow it’s your season to take back and retrieve everything he thought he could take from you. 


Your taken back your strength your home he rule in your house Long enough it’s time to give him a eviction notice. 


If I was you  I ‘ll just speak the Word and watch him run with his tail between his legs.


It’s time time to claim it and name it and see the salvation of the Lord. 


Your regaining your financial breakthrough it’s time to kick debt out. It’s stop to tell sickness you don’t live here anymore.


It’s time to claim it and proclaim it by speaking Gods Word over your life. 


I AM taken back everything the enemy stolen this is my year for my Financial breakthrough. 


You are not a Forner to God he created you and knows your name.


If he did not know your name your name would not be written in the book of life. 


Don’t be discourage you’re almost there what God is giving you requires preparation.God knows that there is greatness inside of you.


If your in the way excuse me if I sound rude or arrogant,but I am taken back everything the devil had stolen. 


I am regaining my 

possessions that was lost I. Adams garden we shall retrieve everything from his garden before the fall. 


Retrieve and to recover what the devil stolen. To put The world in the order God commanded. 


The world is in complete disorder and confusion. Corinthian 14:33 King James For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.


Dr Christina Theresa Maxwell


No comments:

Post a Comment