Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Friday, April 20, 2018

Ephesians praise Me

The Word of the Lord came to me saying.


Ephesians 1:11

In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,


Sometimes Jerhoval shall speak precise, you will know without doubt, exactly what the scriptures are saying, and there are times they will speak out to you as if God Himself was seated by your side.


God hover over the earth, He now living inside of you Stretching you as the baby grows inside a woman’s womb. 


Allowing you to go in different dimension as one would go in different trimesters in the womb. 


God desire to elevate to the next level. To birth something of great exploits because you know Him.


However Gods children continue to be left down and left behind. How long will it take to catch on. 


God  demonstrates, His love and will for His church by speaking life to those He called according to His purpose.


I AM that I AM? I AM hath sent me Christina unto you" Jerhoval is My name I AM always with you. 


My hand is Stretch out to you. I AM always speaking to the universe as in everything,  I created is to praise ME.


John 3:8 King James The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.


Are we not mark men with a calling from God. You are marked to do what God called us to do. Are we not subject to God as Mark men,


A Mark man runs for his life. Is there anyone running for their life . I believe all of us are running this race for our life. 


Because we are mark by God there is no excuse for Gods elect to play church we must be the church. 


There is no room in the Inn to sin. Are you not my children. If so I why do you err in your ways. If you live me shall you not keep my commandments.


And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified 


Everything I created was created for My glory and praise. Do I not know the precise time all our days, are they not number by Me. Shall I gain many to praise me. 


God Word has a visible effect in people’s lives. There should not be doubt you must see fruit 🍎 in a person life.Which mean the hand of God is on His people and there is Boomarang affect. 


Ezekiel 12:25! For I am the LORD: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord GOD.


Matthew 13:21 

Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.


Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.


Dr. Christina Theresa Maxwell


No comments:

Post a Comment