Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Saturday, January 14, 2017

The joice we make





God have given man the choice to choose his own destiny.If we all imitated Jesus in the churches there wouldn't be haters, no one will feeling jealousy we will walk the same walk, as Jesus walked. How can we as the people of God have the nerve to say is impossible or I'm not there yet.  You're just stating that you're a faithless Christian and if you're a faithless Christian its impossible to please God.
  There must B and accountability on your behalf you have to do what the word of God have told us to do we must be obedient to God's word whether you like it or not. We must be able to fight the flesh we have the power to do it. The Holy Spirit is not powerless He is God in our flesh He is omnipotent which means powerful, because God is all power and the father the Son and the Holy Ghost are one and the same. We are a nation without excuse. However we don't have the will to do it our spirit is willing but our flesh is weak, remember once we get to heaven Jesus is going to separate the goats from the sheep. Yes it is decided in my heart and mind that I will imitate Jesus no matter what the circumstance may be no matter how hard it may be I'm gonna walk   This journey the way God requires us to walk it and that's to imitate his son Jesus Christ on this Christian journey and at the end of my journey my Lord and Savior will say to me well done my good and faithful servant It shall not be the goat in me it shall be the sheep that God has called me to be and to do all ❤️ that my Lord and Savior told me to do. Now some people may think it's not possible but I'm here to tell you it is possible . Choose this day who you shall serve whether you want to serve God or whether you want to serve man you make that decision because that decision is what you will have to live with.whose side are you on are you really for Jesus side He knows The only perpetrator out there is you so you got a make up and you're mind who you desire to serve amen bless you peace out.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment