Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanking God for sending you to me,


 Extending a special thanksgiving out to all those who encourage me in the Lord. Those who help me reach to point A to B, C, D, Everlasting life. First  thanking God who gave his Son Jesus Christ."For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him." - II Corinthians 5:21 Allowing us sinners entrance to the tree of life who gave his life for the sin of man. Thanking God for my husband,  Bishop Eric A. Lambert, also Elder Harris, all those who labor in the vineyard. May God continue to bless you all always. Sending a shout out to Prophetess Celestine Forrest, Minister Jackie Cannad, Bishop Keith Reed at the Sharon Baptist Church, all those who help me along the way, Pastor Anthony and his wife, Bishop Watkins, and Lady Watkins, Pastors Steward, all my sisters, Sharon Dancy and husban, Jacqueline Jones and husband, Debbie my brother Jim, and all my  brothers in Christ, cousins Aunts Uncles, and friends to all  I love and cherish.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Jesus paid the price of your sin debt by giving up His life for you.
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life." - Romans 5:8-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment