Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Forgiveness

Lord Jesus Christ, I ask today to forgive EVERYONE in my life. I know that You will give me the strength to forgive and I thank You that You love me more than I love myself and want my happiness more than I desire it for myself. Father, I forgive YOU for the times death has come into the family, hard times, financial difficulties, or what I thought this was a punishments sent by you people said, This was the will of God. I became bitter and resentful toward you Lord. Purify my heart and mind today. Lord, I forgive MYSELF for my sins, faults and failings, for all that is bad in myself or that I think is bad, I forgive myself; and I accept your forgiveness. I further forgive MYSELF for taking Your name in vain, not worshiping You by attending church, for hurting my parents, getting drunk, for sins against purity, bad books, bad movies, fornication, adultery, homosexuality. Also, for abortion, stealing, lying, defrauding, and hurting peoples’ reputation. You have forgiven me today, and I forgive myself.
Thank You, Lord, for your grace at this moment. I also forgive MYSELF for any delving in superstition, using Ouija boards, horoscopes,  I reject superstitions and choose you alone as my Lord and Savior. Fill me God with Your Holy Spirit  that my path may be strengthen in you that I will not cause hurt to anyone.  Lord, I truly forgive my MOTHER. I forgive her for all the times she hurt me, she resented me, she was angry with me and for all the times she punished me. I forgive her for the times she preferred my brothers and sisters to me. I forgive her for the times she told me I was dumb, ugly, stupid, the worst of the children or that I cost the family a lot of money. For the times she told me I was unwanted, an accident, a mistake or not what she expected, I forgive her. Lord  I truly forgive my FATHER. I forgive him for any non-support, any lack of love, affection or attention. I forgive him for any lack of time, for not giving me his companionship, for his drinking, arguing and fighting with my mother or the other children. For his severe punishments, for desertion, for being away from home, for divorcing my mother or for any running around, I do forgive him. Lord, I extend forgiveness to my SISTERS AND BROTHERS. I forgive those who rejected me, lied about me, hated me, resented me, I will continue to love, those who hurt me, who physically harmed me. For those who made my life unpleasant in any way, I do forgive them. Lord, I do forgive my CLERGYMAN, my CONGREGATION and my CHURCH for their lack of support, pettiness, lack of friendliness, not providing me or my family with the inspiration we needed, for any hurts they have inflicted on me or my family, even in the distant past, I forgive them today. Those in my church who have attacked me, ridiculed me, discriminated against me, made fun of me, I forgive those of different BELIEFS who have harassed me, attacked me, argued with me, forced their view on me. Those who have harmed me mocked me, made jokes about my family physically; emotionally I do forgive them today. I forgive my SPOUSE for lack of love, affection, consideration, support, attention, communication for faults, failings, weaknesses and those other acts or words that hurt or disturb me. Jesus, I forgive my CHILDREN for their lack of respect, obedience, love, attention, support, warmth, understanding; for their bad habits, falling away from the church, any bad actions which disturb me. Father please forgives my IN-LAWS by marriages that treat my family with a lack of love.
Lord, I forgive my INSTRUCTORS of the past as well as the present. For those who punished me, humiliated me, insulted me, treated me unjustly, made fun of me, called me dumb or stupid, made me stay after school, I truly forgive them today. Lord, I forgive my FRIENDS who have let me down, lost contact with me, do not support me, were not available when I needed help, borrowed money and did not return it, gossiped about me. Lord Jesus, I especially pray for the grace of forgiveness for the ONE PERSON in life who has HURT ME THE MOST. I ask to forgive anyone who I consider my greatest enemy, the one who is the hardest to forgive or the one who I said I would never forgive. I am especially sorry for the three greatest hurts I have inflicted on each of these. Thank You, Jesus, that I am being free from the unforgiveness that laid dorment in my heart. Let Your Holy Spirit fill me with light and let every dark area of my mind be enlightened in and through you that I will continue to forgive. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment