Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Friday, December 22, 2023

Had to get an MRI mammogram and I was treated with the up most respect. The doctors called me Doctor Maxwell. So listen to this and be treated well. So this went on for some twenty-five minutes. The nurse asked me if was I a doctor at this hospital and I told her no. It was at that time I wanted to tell her that I was not a medical doctor but a theologian Doctor. But while this good treatment was going on God began to illuminate my mind. And here is what God said.  This same favor I can hibbrvuou at the church I send you if the church you at is the church where I plant you. 

treatment A doctor has patients where I sent you 

No comments:

Post a Comment