Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Thursday, August 17, 2023

LeadershipQyestionear

BDIC LEADERSHIP QUESTIONNAIRE

 

In anticipation of our upcoming Leadership Retreat, please complete the following questionnaire and return it to my attention by August 30, 2023.  Email it to bethel87@aol.com or drop it off at the administration building. Looking forward to our time together.

 

1) Other than the blessing of serving the Lord, what would you say are the advantages in being in leadership at BDIC? 

Apart ftom being under a strong motivator and powerful man of God to glean from who taught me how to Learn and to bring out the best in others by applying and adapting our own  style in Jesys Chtist and managing a performance that has no or weaving conditions but  drive right into team performance and unity thats my bkessing to be around a genuine msn of God Pastor Eruc A. Lambert whom i have griown to love and appreciate. Serve alongside Pastor.

 

2) I feel the need to be more effective in my ministry efforts if leadership that add value to hour life not devslue you being under positive affirmation makes me feel positive. Building up my  necessitates tenacity, this help me to perseverance and having the will to overcome difficulties obstacles that forces me to stand against adversarial opposition

As continue to learn and write.  If I had the following skills, I believe my ministry performance would be further enhanced. If I had more freedom to speak Gods Word. The church would grow because my Father listens to me. And honored my request.

 

3) The church administration can assist my ministry in becoming more effective by providing this type of support. 
  1. Empathetic. That shows us Strong leaders who must be empathetic. ... 
  2. Accountable. ... 
  3. Transparent. ... 
  4. Models the Faith. ... 
  5. Self-Development. ... 
  6. Able to Teach. ... 
  7. Equipping Others.
Recognizing the anointing on Gods people lives. Giving the chance I am able to demonstrate.

 

4) Some of the areas that are challenging for me as a part of BDIC Leadership are: 

""our mind and body is the vehicle we use to navigate the physical world around us.

 

without it we have no ability to drive ourselves towards our goals.

the more functional the vehicle is the quicker and easier it is to reach our destination.""



5) I feel safe while performing my ministry responsibilities while at church, except when devalue all my life people made me feel this way.


Internal challenges can also be challenging for leaders as they are often the result of internal problems. These issues may include a lack of communication skills and most often leaders being misunderstood. 

 

6) I look forward to attending our Leadership Retreat because I want to know what my church is up to and staying focus on the future agendas.

 

 

7) Complete this sentence: If I were the Pastor, I would, allow the ministers to preach those who are appointed that can preach as long as the word of God is in alignment what Pastors Pastirs vision and mission in BDIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment