Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Stay in your lane

The word of the Lord came to me saying

Controlling thought stay in your lane!’,

Philippians 2:112 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling. 13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. I will bless the Lord at all times, and His praises shall continually be in my mouth. I have the freedom to praise God with my lips, hands, feet, and eyes; wait a minute, hold my mule.

If I was to teach this particular scripture, This is what I would teach!’ Therefore this scripture not only talks about Salvation but tells us when it comes to other people or folks,  mine you own business. Walk-in, you owe stuff and not your neighbors.  When you do, you covet. The main difference between envy and dream is that envy is a feeling of discontent and resentment based on someone else's possessions, abilities, or status while coveting is wishing, longing, or craving for something that belongs to someone else. In the spirit of those whose nose is all up in someone's business! Christians need to stop watching other Christians walk How they dress, but I say to you, mine your business and carry your cross. Yes, and bring your cross. Pay attention to yourself. 

That is all this scripture is saying. As a prophet of God,  I have to tell you what God is saying. There are only a limited number of tickets available"."

Before the foundation of the world and for such a time as this, the gathering of God's people is coming, which was prophesied in the beginning of time.

God is separating the sheep from the goats. He will first start in the house of God. Those whom. Resemble God's beloved son and have qualities or features, especially those in their appearance from in the standard form of a man. 

Do not be mistaken; you must be born again. Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God.” and from what my eyes have beheld, I am the sent one from God. You were exposed once; shall I not tell you again, which will lead to destruction.

The bible is my salvation from boredom. Fear is an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain or a threat. be afraid of (someone or something) as likely to be difficult, painful, or threatening. 

A beloved person is one loved by God. And this is my beloved chosen one. I have chosen you before the foundation of the world, for reasons known only to The one sent by God as He sets special affection on some people and uses them in more extraordinary compassaity ways different than He might use others.

No man can stand still in the presence of God; the anointing of God is so powerful man is unable to stand before Him face to face. The radiation from the light coming from Him will incinerate you into a puddle. Or you will burst into. No man is the face of God. But we know Him by the Spirit that not only lives in us but rests upon us. 

That alone will humble you to your knees. His light is so bright you have to lift your hands to co et your eye and face, and the anointing is do powerful your drop to your knees.

They can refer to the function or character that someone or something has. Expressing movement with the result that someone or something becomes enclosed or surrounded by something else. God's Spirit and angels camped around you, watching you, amazed by you

I loved God at all times, on all occasions. Obeyed and complied with the command, direction, or request submitted by the authoritative counsel of Jehovah. I always follow my father's "carry out (a command or instruction)." motto feel or be convicted for refusing to obey orders, "not to be hard-pressed, 

Dr Prophet Pastor-teacher 

Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment