Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Judgement Has come upon us

Part 1 of The Church Pt 1
  
Judgement must first start in the house of God, it all starts now and so it begans.

The Word of the Lord came to me saying because you have called good evil and evil good because you allow rejection to spring forth, judgment has started in the house of God. 

Many shall die for judging what you called dishonestly, and their blood shall be on your hands, and all those who did not adhere to my servant the death angel shall come upon that house and devour it like dust. And the windows of that house shall close, and it shall come upon you as a thief in the night. You brought this upon yourself. 

And your prophets shall die, and their blood shall be on your hands because you have chosen foolishly. 

And you shall see the salvation of God. Because of the choices you made, death shall come upon you like the plague in Egyptian; let my people go!

For you said who is this uncircumcised Philistine that professes to hear from God.

And all those who did not oppose that decision shall also weep and wail and died early because you have come against my servant. 

And they shall be rejected by me because they to have abandoned my servant you shall also be dismissed by me the Lord of Host, for I am God not a respecter of a person. 

I, the Lord of Host, made the world null and void. You refuse to listen to my prophet; your days have been cut in half because you denied the sent one. You are just as that Jezebel in your camp whose Bowles shall burst in flames. 

And I heard the Lord say to me that death is coming to your prophet. On that day, your prophet was standing next to me in a house; it was clear. And I had a dream the church came against me, and I left because of how they treated me. 

Even if I tried, I could not remove what your mouth has condemned on yourself. You spoke as Phorode spoke to Moses spoken out of his mouth; he wanted to curse Him, but like a boomerang, it came upon him because no weapon form against us shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against us in judgment shall be destroyed. 

God showed me the meeting, and the one who claimed they loved me lied to me. Then so shall your prophets be in that house. Your people pockets shall have holes, and your people shall be as those you dismiss. 

Those homeless on drugs, the sick, deprived living on the street  you have denied coming to God's house because they have no money. 

Many prey on weak and feeble people; therefore, you shall not go because it is evident you do not fear nor believe in the Lord of Host.

Your prophets lay in heat and desire what is not theirs. Those people and your false prophets and your false Pastors and your false teachers are demons sent to destroy marriages, and you shall know and see the salvation of God. Let my people go. You desire to make a cult, but God will rare it down.

Your prophets are dying, and your sharp tongue has forgotten my love; you say you know me, but you can not hear my voice. 

Those you love shall expire; there is a stitch in this world, and the aroma is coming from the church. The church of the living God has left their first love. 

Decaying because of disobedience and the evilness that larks to stop God's anointed Vessels, I shall reach down and take my spirit out of your house, and you shall not feel me because you have left your first love. That encamps in your camp. 

Therefore I shall glory in my afflictions because if God is for me, who can stand against me. 

Pastor Ordain and license Ministry By People Helping People, License Ministry by Bishop Eric Lambert at the Bethel Deliverance Church. Ordain Doctor of Theology by Dr. Balander from Open Bible Insitute. Author publisher mother grandmother great grandmother. Thirty-eight grandchildren, yes, I am blessed so bless whatever you do to me in Christ. When I am weak, I am strong. 

It’s in Him we live it's in Him we move it's in Him we have out beings I mines as well not move at all unless we move in Him. 

Bless you, all. I love you.

If you ever ask me to come to preach at your church, this is what I carry under my belt. Pastor Apostle Teacher Preacher Dr. Theresa Maxwell I come bearing gifts. And the demonstration of the Holy Spirit to heal deliver and set free.

If God said it, it s
Gone to come to pass. 

Love you guys; never allow someone to stop you from being all that God will able you to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment