Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Jesus Ministerto 5000

The Lord Came to me saying it's time to bringmy people. Prepare the way. As He reminded me how special we are that He chosen us before the foundation of the world.

was to have a family of Christians like you that allow me to move on to another vineyard so I can get more followers and I praise God for every one of y’all I love you because you are the ones that made me 5000 which came to a while back and one sister emailed me and said I can’t even be your friend because you have 5000.

Remember Jesus for the 5000 before he can move on to the next phase of the ministry.

The Feeding of the 5,000 is also known as the "miracle of the five loaves and two fish"; the Gospel of John reports that Jesus used five loaves and two fish supplied by a boy to feed a multitude. ... They said that they only had five loaves and two fish, which Jesus asked to be brought to him.

God have empower us to go to the next level.  I am so graceful to you and my love for you grows. 

I’m gonna move to the next level because you love me so it's time to move to that next level with God. 

It was you whom I love that move me to that next notch. 

It's time to pump up the volume.This is for our followers it's time to pump up The volume, the Word of God came to me saying tell my church to cone to me the wordiftheLord call me Pastor and I wiilbringthem says the Lord. I have many things to tell you but I feel in my spirit you are not ready for them yet. God saystaketgem prepare them them for the promise land.

It’s time to pump up the Valuum it's time to go up and prepare the way it's time to gear up for the battle.you to go to the promise land. 

Pump up the notch in your walk inyoutzlji Him positioning you for the next phase in your life that wants you to go to the promised land God wants you to walk in unity with me so we can reach that place a promise which is happened God wants us to walk and unity to get to that place he calls heaven so pumped pumped up the volume and watch God take you to the place that he promised.

God is positioning us for that next phase in our life. Those people that couldn’t desire to friend me just want to tell you my heart I love you and I desire to match withyouinto the kingdom of heaven. 

I love you so much you have made me feel so special and now I want to reach out to you more by giving you what God has given me because I am one of the true prophet of God that will tell you to truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. 

Luke 4:18
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,”

Spirit of the Lord comes up for me I want to speak gods word tell you what God says I will  position you in good tithing.

God wants us to be mature believers and we know that His word is true so we wanna grow up gracefully we want to grow up together and that’s where I’m going with you guys let us grow together in the unity of faith and the unity of love and the unity of trust where there is unity there we can receive a blessing because that we are God commands a blessing.

There is a remnant of people God has chosen and I am who he call to bring those people to him will you be the one let us walk in one accord and in the spirit of unity amen.

 Dr.Prophet Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment