Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Monday, November 9, 2020

The last days



Grace and peace Bishop Eric Lambert from God the Father, Son, Holy Ghost. I was told by Prophetess Celeste Forster  my messages were to long: You did not quite understand my writings. 


So I will break them down in sections. However I don’t feel comfortable giving messsges God gave me for you to Celeste however , if that’s what you want so be it. 


Jeremiah 1:5“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations. 


We are amazingly connected to God before the foundation of the world. God had you in mine. Before the foundation of the world. 


If we look at spiritual birth we will fined our connection through our spiritual mind and see with our eyes. 


Gods hand in humanity sets the stage as it  demonstrates Life and death is in the hands off God and the power of our tongue. 


There is a connection to God before we were born into a sinful world, having a sinful nature. 



Men donot know how the bones of a baby is form and don’t know beyoung the realm inside the surface of a baby being born. God already knew you he had your in mind from the beginning to the end all mapped out. 


You at one time talked with God and walk with God you were own by God before creation, God knew you. 


He knew what made you angry God knew what you like how you could be easily tempted but through all that God place you in a womb and He took everything you knew of Him, and put you in a place to bring more of you to Him. 


Before God form you God knew you. He considers you He calls you. Many are called but Few are Chosen. Before the  foundation of the world.


Many people hear the call of God which comes through Illumination of Himself through two things the creation and the conscience within us. 


I believe this is enough for you to digest and get a feel of what God is saying. I sent the hold message to Celeste Forster.


Dt. Christina Theresa Maxwell


No comments:

Post a Comment