Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Monday, November 9, 2020

Take your hand out the plow


> A Call to Maturity And this we will do, if God permits
> . It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 
> who has tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age?
> When one is  putting their  hand to the plow is a symbol of following Jesus, and if you have started "plowing", you should not look back any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.--LUKE 9:23
> Therefore let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, a and of faith in God, instruction about baptisms, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. And this we will do if God permits. It  is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, Who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age And then have fallen away to be restored again to repentance, because they themselves are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting Him to open shame. and that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is tended receives the blessing of God. But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless, and its curse is imminent. In the end, it will be burned.

> Even though we speak like this, beloved, we are convinced of better things in your case—things that accompany salvation. For God is not unjust. He will not forget your work and the love you have shown for His name as you have ministered to the saints and continue to do so.

> We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, in order to make your hope sure. Then you will not be sluggish but will imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.

> God’s Unchangeable Promise
> When  God made His promise to Abraham since He had no one greater to swear by, He swore by Himself, Saying, “I will surely bless you and multiply your descendants.” And so Abraham, after waiting patiently, obtained the promise.

> Menswear by someone greater than themselves and their oath serves as a confirmation to end all argument. So when God wanted to make the unchanging nature of His purpose very clear to the heirs of the promise, He guaranteed it with an oath. Thus by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope set before us may be strongly encouraged.

> We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and steadfast. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain when Jesus our forerunner has entered on our behalf. He has become a high priest forever in the order of Melchizedek.

> By honor and dishonor, by evil report and good report. All that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution, Ever since I can remember to to to to suffer persecution hostility and ill-treatment, first time at the age of five years old I suffer persecution from my family.being off and different was a heavyweight for s small child to carry.

> All I desire was to be loved even wanted my enemies for no apparent reason hated me. 

> The church is full of especially political race people who hold on to religious beliefs. Antichrist. 

> They are vexed or afflict; to harass those who carried the anointing Our church family has to suffer religious persecution, In a general sense, to pursue in a manner amuse or to be injurious to those who are anointed but filled with a Spirit of God. Who just respect God anointed, Who are Grievous to God‘s Holy Spirit. 
> Too many guys in the church that tried to be God and judge God‘s anointed vessel. Making fourth accusations on God‘s anointed person. Dictating who God’s anointed persons should be married to when God said what God has joined together let no man separate and still they try to separate from the pool pit to the door. Do not judge this year also be judged by God.

> Feeling that my co/labors wanted to punish me because of the anointing on my life. I felt these people need to be held accountable. 

> The ill-treatment experienced by leadership even those close to you. Had much inappropriateness, disappointments afflicted harass, cast down destroy for adherence to a particular creed of the legal system bylaws call the church. 

> But God tells me to forgive them for  they no not what they  steal my visions and use what God has given me, every door that’s been shut God opens another, 

> . If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye: but let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody.

> Word of the Lord came to me saying, it is I the Lord your  God of your Father and of your mother The God of your Spiritual daughter whom I the Lord  have Favored it is I who changed her name to Christina, 
> My rejected one, she is Mu gift yo you Son. I am Jehovah  Christina brings me a sweet savior of sweet praise who you have rejected. Yes:
>  "For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, 'My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure'" (
> This is the second time you have come against My servant My Prophet whom also is My Apostle whom I have chosen before the foundation of this world in whom I hold to your accountability. 
> Many cause rejection on her name everything she puts her hand on the devil try’s to snatch it from her. 
> He comes to steal kill and destroy her name, therefore I sent my angels to protect her., 

> The world has stolen from her as jealousy reaps through the walls of your house. I the Lord your God shall protect her  she is My  gift to many Sons I give to you and your house,

> My rejected one, who you have rejected. This is the second time you have come against My Prophet whom also is My Apostle whom I have chosen before the foundation of this world you knew her when and you welcome her what change your heart. Shall I not charge you for allowing what enters your ears. Shall you not be judged. 

> I the Lord your God will not forsake her as you have forsaken her, Did not you know you also have forsaken Me but I have not forsaken you. Always will Ibby your side. I love you. 
> Therefore I will never leave you nor will I have forsaken you, you are my Son. For I am in you I am your heavenly father to the fatherless and the homeless and a husband to the backslider, I am love and live her she was in her mother's womb in whom I hold to your accountability she is mine.

> For she is close to My heart: I am the 
> Sovereign God.
>  “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.who can resist his will?” Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honored use and another for dishonorable use?”
>  I am telling the truth in Christ, 
> I am not lying, my conscience testifies with me in the Holy Spirit, that I have great sorrow and unceasing grief in my heart. 
> For I could wish that I myself were accursed, separated from Christ for the sake of my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh, who are Israelites, to who belongs the adoption as sons, and the glory and the covenants and the giving of the Law and the temple service and the promises, whose are the fathers, and from whom is the Christ according to the flesh, who is over all, God blessed forever. Amen.

> Who are you old man to question the Lord God Almighty? My anointing and mantle were to analyze God’s words so closely and construe them so carefully that I could write books that would be compelling and stand the test of time.   

> “I will not simply be analyzed, I will be adored. I will not simply be pondered, I will be proclaimed. My sovereignty is not simply to be scrutinized, it is to be heralded. It is not grist for the mill of controversy, it is gospel for sinners who know that their only hope is the sovereign triumph God’s grace over their rebellious will.” 

> There fleshly desires. There lie and schisms 
> And manipulation of Gods Word, it is God who carve the stars in the sky did I not place them in the socket of the sky am I not the Lord God Almighty this I have it one of Israel.

> Because of their rebellion should I not show revenge rebellion on the people I have given you. I am the Lord God Almighty and you have a question Me. 
> Philippians 2:13: “Work out your salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure,” which made God the will beneath my will and the worker beneath my work. The question was not whether I had a will, but the question was why I willed what I willed. And the ultimate answer, not the only answer was God.

> You have tempted the Lord thy God yet you have tempted me.
>  How many have come against the writings that I have placed in her heart to stop her from doing ministerial work am I not the God of all things. Yet you continue to reject is not that my church.
> Or a day, not the people that I have put under your belt.
> You are My Son and I love you with an everlasting love. You have not walked in the errors of the world. 
> My grace is sufficient through weakness yet made perfect in weakness. Most gladly, therefore, will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

> We are not of this world this is the reason why God has called us out of the world. I the Lord will never receive us out of darkness into His Marvellous light into His grace. Which is allotted time to do what is exceedingly abundantly all that we can ask or think. It 's a very long way I feel about the truth of God’s absolute sovereignty over my will and over this church and over the nations 

> There has been a wonderful alteration in my mind, in respect to the doctrine of God’s sovereignty, from that day to this; so that I scarce ever have found so much as the rising of an objection against it, in the most absolute sense, in God’s showing mercy to whom he will show mercy and hardening whom he will. 
> God’s absolute sovereignty and justice, with respect to salvation and damnation, is what my mind seems to rest assured of, as much as of anything that I see with my eyes, at least it is so at times. 
> The doctrine has very often appeared exceeding pleasant, bright, and sweet. Absolute sovereignty is what I love to ascribe to God. 
> The sovereignty of God’s grace is brought in as the final ground of God’s faithfulness in spite of Israel’s failure, and therefore as the deepest foundation for the precious promises 

> "For whatever a man sows, that he will also reap" (Galatians 6:7). If we're going to be faithful to the testimony of Scripture, we have to find a way to acknowledge both sides of the coin. promise to Israel and covenant: 
> You also have to remember that the choices you make, the words you speak, and the things you do are heavy with significance. Your actions are pregnant with eternal implications. How can both statements be true at the same time? We don't know. But God does. And we can be sure that He will explain it to us when we see Him face to face.

> I will be your God, and you will be my peoplaunches him into the doctrines of unconditional election and divine sovereignty over human will Not all physical Israel is true Israel. In other words, the word of God has not failed because the promises were not made to all ethnic Israel in such a way that secured the salvation of every individual Israelite.

>  “It is not the children of the flesh who are children of God, but the children of the promise are regarded as descendants.” In other words, not all the physical descendants of Abraham are the beneficiaries of the covenant promises beneficiaries of the promise are the children of promise. But, we ask, who are these? What are the conditions they must meet to be the “children of promise”?

> God’s freedom to have mercy on who he has mercy (verse 15) he repeats the absolute unconditionality of being chosen by God to be a child of promise. Verse 16: “So then it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God, who has mercy.”

> By which we may certainly understand that everlasting decree of our salvation (which otherwise is most secret and hidden) I sent My Servant apostle Christina Theresa Maxwell whom I have chosen to Speak to the churches. Yet you are hesitant in receiving her. 
> The spiritual gift of apostleship is sometimes confused with the office of Apostle.  The office of Apostle was held by a limited number of men chosen by Jesus
> including the twelve disciples (Mark 3:13-19) and Paul (Romans 1:1).  The requirements for the office of Apostle included being a faithful eyewitness of Jesus’ ministry and His resurrection (Acts 1:21-22; 1 Corinthians 9:1) and being personally called by Jesus (Galatians 1:1)
> The Apostles were given authority by Jesus to do many different things to establish the church, including writing Scripture and performing miracles (John 14:26, 2 Peter 3:15-16, 2 Corinthians 12:12).
> There are no more than hold the office of Apostle today, but the gift of apostleship continues in a different sense.  Jesus gave apostles, prophets, evangelists, shepherds, and teachers at His ascension (Ephesians 4:7-12), and these represent a distinct category of apostles.  
> For she is close to My heart: I am the 
> Sovereign God. Who are you on man to question the Lord God Almighty. Did I not carve the stars in the sky did I not place them in the socket of the sky am I not the Lord God Almighty this I have it one of Israel.

> Because of your rebellion should I not show rebellion on you and the people I have given you. I am the Lord God Almighty and you have a question Me. 

> My word says do not tempt the Lord thy God yet you have tempted me. How many have come against the writings that I have placed in her heart to stop her from doing ministerial work am I not the God of all things. Yet you continue to reject is not that my church.
> Or a day, not the people that I have put under your belt.
> My grace is sufficient through weakness yet made perfect in weakness. Most gladly, therefore, will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

> We are not of this world this is the reason why God has called us out of the world will never receive us out of darkness into His Marvellous light into His grace. Which is allotted time to do what is exceedingly abundantly all that we can ask or think. It 's a very long way 

> By which we may certainly understand that everlasting decree of our salvation (which otherwise is most secret and hidden) I sent My Servant apostle Christina Theresa Maxwell whom I have chosen to Speak to the churches. Yet you are hesitant in receiving her. 

> The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Though he falls, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand. Jesus Christ as your personal savior we still have to learn to be free we have to surrender to be free surrendering to The authoritative Jesus Christ who died for many to be free.

> We must learn how to walk in our freedom we must learn to walk it out 2 Peter 2:3 {8} But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:.

> They do not have the authority to write Scripture as the original Apostles did.  They also have a different purpose in the sense of establishing the church – the foundation has already been set.
> The mission for those with the gift of apostleship today is to plant new ministries and churches, go into places where the Gospel is not preached, reach across cultures to establish churches in challenging environments, raise up and develop leaders, call out and lead pastors and shepherds, and much more.

>  They often have many different gifts that allow them to fulfill their ministry.  These are leaders of leaders and ministers of ministers.

>  They are influencers.  They are typically entrepreneurial and are able to take risks and perform difficult tasks.  Missionaries, church planters, certain Christian scholars and institutional leaders, and those leading multiple ministries or churches often have the gift of apostleship.  See also Ephesians 4:11, I Corinthians 12:28, Acts 1:21-22, 1 Corinthians 9:1.

> The promises purchased by the blood of Christ will be performed by the sovereign power of God who absolutely is sovereign. 
> On the other hand, human beings have free will and are fully responsible for their own actions.

> There is no greater power than the power of Almighty God.
> “The LORD bless you and keep you; 
> The LORD make His face shine upon you, 
> And be gracious to you; 
> The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, 
> And give you peace.” ’

> Dr. Prophet Christina Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment