Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

I can’t breve

One Finger can flip a switch that will lead to many lives that will cause a bomb which derives destructive one finger that  give one power from the rapid release of nuclear energy by fissions of a heavy atomic nuclei war. 

One finger will bring fear causing damage through out the country one finger will cause our children to fear to walk the streets Hindi g there beauty behind the mask of one finger the America gangster that robs us of our future and will bring heated destructive, tax junction behavior to fear the color of my skin shot by White supremacist movement and will I be another  Breonna Taylor's or George Floyd I can’t breve New day lynching no respect because of the virus in the air however you look at my skin because of the mask that I wear I can’t breathe or will you shoot me in my back another attack it’s air borne in the air that will cause Racism division God is not in the mist of that decision. 

One finger that’s triggers a decision that many died from past present and maybe our future one finger,  don’t forget to vote.

Dr. Prophet Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment