Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Activate

The Word of the Lord came to me saying I will activate my church and I Will put a new song in their  belly and a new praise that will be sweet as honey cone on their lips. 

Many people will fear and put their trust in the Lord, Nation shall rise against nations and many kingdoms shall tremble and fall but, I Lord Will hold you up with My right hand and strong arm; shall keep you and I the Lord of Host shall turn up the fire 

And I the Lorc of Host shall  spark the flames to stir up the gift. That small spark shall turn into a big spark and I the Lord of Host shall put My Word in you and set you on fire for all to see for Me. 

And you will desire Me again and you shall love Me again and you will regain consciousness and awaken out of that dark place that you been for so very long.

Because the Lord of Host shall drive your enemies away and I the Lord of Host have driven death away and I the Lord of Host has driven proverity away and I shall put my yoke upon you for it is easy My burdens are light.

What more must I prove to you have you no patience for Me, did I not put my  Son on a cross all for you and still you are not please and you cry out to me and complain in your prayers and you hinder by your own lips. 

So you think I have not sat on My throne and heard you cry and beg, did you not just brag in my existence but you act like I don’t exist, do you enjoy temping the Lord your God you ask amiss and you miss your

Have you felt my tears as drops of blood on My servants head and face as she did. Did I appear to you as I appear to her. 

Why do you still question the Lord your God? Why are you so com-plaintive? I sent My Word to heal you. 

Yet its not handle right and how is it that you teachers are in need to be taught again. 

Ask and it shall be given seek and ye shall find God is not a man that He should lie neither is He the son of man to repent if He said it He shall bring it to past. I AM the Lord thy God Am I not not true to My Word. 

For those who I claim in My name. Shall cast out devils those in my name shall heal the sick set free the captives open blind eyes the lain will walk deaf ears will hear.

Do not Fear I Am with thee even until the end of the world.

Dr. Prophet Christina Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment