Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Love by me

I have a friend whose brother-in-law denounce Christ,  born and raised in the church he got mad when she overheard him saying. he wishes his father was dead. They both gets in a heated argument and she ask him why would he say something like that. 

She walked away after that so He tells his brother not to bring her to his wedding. but her husband went without her, and I feel he should have stood up for her. 

Now Yhr brother continue blasting her out on Social media it’s bad enough now They have these brother and sister gatherings She cannot go but his brother brings his wife. I am so over this but you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see that he is causing confusion between husband and wife. 

I know I am gone to get blasted by her but someone needs to tell her if she’s not being treated right her husband needs to stand up for her because I don’t feel that he does. Someone needs to speak for her because I don’t feel that he does.she is so live by me . 

What do you think to give me your opinion? Is it right or wrong to step in or stay out?

Dr. Prophet Christina Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment