Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Monday, July 13, 2020

Beauty for Ashes

"To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified." Isaiah 61:3 KJV

Daniel was there. He and the people had suffered under captivity, he prayed to God on behalf of his people, that God would have mercy. He repented, and confessed his own sin, his deep need for Him. He knew where true strength and help came from, “Then I turned my face to the Lord God, seeking him by prayer and pleas for mercy with fasting and sackcloth and ashes.” Daniel 9:3


Proverbs 18:10  Whoever is slothful in his work is brother to him who destroys. The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe. A rich man’s wealth is his fortified city; it is like a high wall in his imagination. The snake leaves its venom in your veins. The Lord of Host shall suck it out, that you will survive the terror by night and mark on you. I, And it leaves its mark, lashes of grieve widow whose karma is so distinct it beguiles me keeping those icons alive in me.

Thoughts and takes them hostage. Ashes of grief, in the deepest parts of our souls remembering those flashbacks of men behind me, why now God do you allow me to remember.? That was a place where you kept them from killing me. Seeing now how you allowed that to happen to me. My people perish for lack of knowledge.

 No one but God can see all things and no one, but God can heal your wounds from the mental and physical disturbance eating at you pulling me, gutting my insides out... the death taunts me you blaming every man that gets inside of you the assumptions and accusation as if they were one of the men that abuse you and rapped you wombs embedded skin deep now you're blaming him who loves you for that deep-rooted molestation rape and abuse only God can heal you rest my child rest and allow  Jesus to cuddle you,

He alone can save you. Matthew 11:28-30 (NIV)
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. and make my name your trust and stay. "No works nor duties of your own "Can for the smallest sin atone; "The robes that nature may provide "Will not your least pollutions hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment