Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Friday, June 26, 2020

The Word

The Word of the Lord came to me saying, How is that My people will not acknowledge it those whom I sent, You who I appointed yet you degrade those I sent to help my people and throw them out. 

Are you so tainted with poison you believe your the only one? Are you so engage in pride you refuse to pull those people up that was put down for so long? 

Have you become so great in yourself?   Yet so distant from Me.?

God chose you, why will you offend to believe I the Lord of Host have sent others. You have allowed yourself to become puffed up. 

She might not live in a big house with a pool or have a deck reaching the heavens.

But what She beholds and that is the Lord Jesus Christ. But what I have is a personal relationship with God.she is the REAL THING but you pick and choose who you desire are you that great oh king oh queen that you paint your own picture of whose black and whose white. 

The Lord of Host is who paint the faces making one black and the other white. 

Your are a self made creature that belong in the deep blue sea with that old dragon. Shall I not snatch the very people you stolen from me.

To count your coins and pennies you have stolen. 

And yet you believe them instead of who I the Lord of Host sent. 

Are you so full of guil and dung? That you won’t allow yourselves to see true and  real virtues and diversity in those who God sent therfore repent.

God has anointed me to preach the gospel in season and out of season. He has anointed me to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ. 

God has taught me to be the bible and believe how to slice and dice. Spat and pray and call those things to be as they ought to be. 

The Word of God how to make people’s lives full of Him and not full of the devil.

God has taught me how to search the scriptures and taught me how to get understanding in His scriptures to the point they come alive in my belly.

Hebrews 4:12. “For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”

God has given me discernment in his word.

God has taught me how to eat the word and digest it well. God showed me to acknowledge Him in all my ways, and He will direct my heart. 

All this knowledge He has given me you mean to tell me someone else comes along with a swimming pool in their background bigger house and speaking the same thing I spoke you try to Assassinate now my character dissimilate the word that I am speaking from God’s throne and degrade me as a woman of God.

The good news is that I know who is using you to discourage me, but nothing shall separate me from the life of God. 

I must concede the idea, and impression, knowing that God has chosen me and nothing you can do to implement that I am nothing this is a 

Yet the real virtues and diversity come from God and not man someone else who comes along with those same truths but can’t accept me. 

What else is knew it’s not the first time and won’t be the last. So keep on throwing your sticks. All I ask is that you do not throw it on my page. No harm, no foul. 

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong,.

Dr. Prophetess Christina Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment