Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Birthday

To my husband David you are my soulmate husband and I Am your soulmate wife because what God has join together He made complete in Him.

God chose me for you. You are my love and my peace days when I can’t seem to make it through. You are there to pick me up.

There is still so many recipes to this love of ours that I dream to make each one for you each day passing by. 

You are my soft place to fall, my Guiding light and most of all my best friend.

In you I see our happy ever after. 
You calm my soul you are where I found my peace deep within me when chaos was all around me taking hold of me it was you God used who rescued my soul.

My Max’s my love my soulmate my husband my friend 
Happy Birthday to you one again Your wife and your friend.
Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment