Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Fighting Temptation

The Word of the Lord came to me saying, 


When a man is tempted no one should say;

good is tempting me; For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed for He cannot control his flesh at this point your flesh is out of control. James 1:13 


After desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death. 


Galatians 6:7 King James deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.


Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. The leader of this heartless temptation is the flesh, and it awakens by ever opportunity to expose what's in your heart. We must control our flesh because it fights the Spirit; 

There was a time when I was fighting my flesh, my skin jumping as my Spirit man started fighting my Spirit. My Spirit won that battle. 
However, I had to train my mind and teach my Spirit. We are in a spiritual war. The real question is, who will you allow to live in your temple. You Spirit, if the mind is trained, right will only allow certain things in your temple.

God has chosen us to give birth to His word. The leader of our weakness is temptation. This is a weapon used by the enemy of our souls. These are besetting sin that temps us to do its will and not Gods. 

This weapon is used by Satan of mix-guided truths that lead to our destruction. Samson is a perfect example of how God used his people and how we so easily fall in the gull of sin. The answer for temptation is God and prayer that gives us a reasonable doubt of the thing that the person is being tempted

Many will allow themselves to be tempted above the measure that can deliver us Because we had been tempted for such a long time we parked right there. At this point, God gives us over to our reprobate mind when we put temptation first.

 As Pastors and ministers, we have parked our Spirit in the polluted area of false doctrine. We, for attraction more to God. We have been feeding temptation for so long with things contrary to God's word judgment of His wrath is on our head. 
 Fighting  my flesh, my skin jumping as my Spirit man started fighting this war raging in my body. I was under attack because I desire to follow Jesus. I fell in love for the first time someone will treat me like a queen. He dresses me my clothes change my walk had transformed.

 My attitude even change. But the thing I found the most my family change. People changed friends change, And I change. What hurt me the most was the church change. 

When given a chance to display God's gift in me, I would frequently shut down. Cry as my lips move as if it was a cold winter day. A doleful cry, yet this battle I was fighting was no my own. It was then I had to train the mind and my spirit man teaching my Spirit by applying the bible to my everyday life. We are in a spiritual war.

 The real question is, who will you allow to live in your temple. You Spirit, if the mind is trained, right will only allow certain things in your temple. Only then I realize that my mind had to be battle-tested.

God has chosen us to give birth to His word. The leader of our weakness is temptation. This is a weapon used by the enemy of our souls. These are besetting sin that temps us to do its will and not Gods. This weapon is used by Satan of mix-guided truths that lead to our destruction. 

Samson is a perfect example of how God used his people and how we so easily fall in the gull of sin. The answer for temptation is God and prayer that gives us a reasonable doubt of the thing that the person is being tempted. Many will allow themselves to be tempted above the measure that can deliver us Because we had been tempted for such a long time we parked right there. 

At this point, God gives us over to our reprobate mind when we put temptation first. As Pastors and Ministers, we have parked our Spirit in the polluted area of false doctrine. We, for attraction more to God. We have been feeding temptation for so long with things contrary to God's word judgment of His wrath is on our head.

At my lowest point in life is really the highest,  love you guys very much.

Dr Prophet Christina Theresa Maxwelk

No comments:

Post a Comment