Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Saturday, April 11, 2020

So I made a tonic for coronavirus asking the Holy Spirit to guild me as I made it. All The ingredients was my own. So the first time I took some this morning and then I went to the market getting in conversation with a man as we stood in line outside and To get in ShopRite they were taken 75  in store. When tell people they look at you as if your crazy all things are possible to them that believe.

I started getting that pain in my chest the thing in my throat and chills, so I came home took a little  more if my  tonic and do you know my My throat cleared up the pains in my chest stopped and the mucus in my throat gone. 

I might be on to something .

No comments:

Post a Comment