Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Turn

torneare :To turn  TURN, You change and then o change or alter in any manner; to  from your wicked ways.return to Me says the Lord of Host. Have I not given you My mercy.  turn one from a tory to whig To alter, as a position.    To change or alter from one purpose or effect to another.
To change; to transform; as,to turn evil to good; to turn goods into money. If you obey and do these thing I will turn My hour glass back but if not I shall turn my hour glass and I shall come quickly without reproach and destroy what you call sacred. . To alter or change I pray thee, turn the counsel God will make these evils the occasion of greater good, by turning them to our advantage. To change direction to or from any point; as, to turn the eyes to the heavens; to turn the eyes from a disgusting spectacle. The Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee. Deut.30. metamorphose pagan to a Christian.


The Sin and Punishment of Judah
10
I, the LORD, search the heart; I examine the mind to reward a man according to his way, by what his deeds deserve. 11Like a partridge hatching eggs it did not lay is the man who makes a fortune unjustly. In the middle of his days his riches will desert him, and in the end-he will be the fool. Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain thee. It is said a hen turns her eggs often when sitting.Turn from your wicked ways Sons of Zion. You are an army with hostile intentions; you enter My gates  as an enemy, To alter, the posture of the body,   You change and shift  My body hustle sides you who desire to enter into My house.  You plunder; and lead to attack My body's immune system, The immune system responds by working very hard to fight off the invader. 

There shall be seditions among men and invading one another  view to conquest or which normally fights infections, overreacts to proteins in egg. attack; to infringe; to encroach on; to violate. The king invaded the rights and privileges of the people, and the people invaded the prerogatives of the king.
To fall on; to attack; to seize; as a disease This causes an allergic reaction.To cause to preponderate; to change the state of a balance; as, to turn the scale. 



No comments:

Post a Comment