Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Tuesday, March 3, 2020



On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 8:11 PM Theresa Maxwell <ministertheresa1@gmail.com> wrote:

Okay how do I put sold on my post it’s hot.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 8:09 PM Poshmark <info@poshmark.com> wrote:

297 High St

Dedham, MA  02026

United States



Thanks for putting your closet on sale!



On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 12:53 PM Vivian Williams <wvivian017@gmail.com> wrote:
Are you done with the deposit now?

<wvivian017@gmail.com> wrote:
Are you done with the deposit now?
Diamond cape black and gold diamond hooded dress


You will mail out the dress to me.. please you can download the zelle app
I don’t understand this. Please explain.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 8:10 PM Vivian Williams<wvivian017@gmail.com> wrote:
Hope this item still available for sale?...If yes get back to me with details to mail you the payment asap

On Thu, 27 Feb 2020 at 20:00, Vivian Williams<wvivian017@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the response and am satisfied with the price and the
condition on the list, kindly withdraw the advert from Poshmark and
considered it sold. I will add extra $50 with the original price while
you remove the ads from Poshmark. My husband will overnight a
Cashier Check/ Certified Check drawn from a local Banks, and i will
make the pick up arrangement as soon as you have the check clear and
your have your cash, I would have loved to come and take a look and
purchase with cash, but my work frame {Medical Doctor} is tight,i work
8am - 8pm  So, I'll need you to provide me with the following
information to overnight the Payment out for you asap....

Full Name  on the Check,
Full Physical Address
Final asking  price and your cell# to get a hold of you

And as soon as this is provided, the payment will be overnight
tomorrow  and i will let you know when its mailed out. Thanks and i
hope we handle this in good faith.Additional $50 will be added so
remove the item from the list.I will happy if you can sell the item
for me. although this is first time in Poshmark, So please be honest
to me, thanks for understanding, looking forward to hear back
from..God Bless you

Okay..then can you send the rest balance back to me via zelle app

You will mail out the dress to me.. please you can download the zelle app 
Okay but you need to deposit the check first okay and get back to me
Okay..can you send me the rest balance now via zelle app after you deduct the shipping charges?
I will send you the address to ship the dress ok
And am assure you that this is 100% real ok
Alright..so have you deposited the check yet?
What problem?
Have you deposited the check? My check is 100% real
Ywc..you need to send the rest money now via zelle app ok? Wait you need to understand me clearly if you send me the money now then am assure you with 100% sure that you will have all your money back by tomorrow morning
Because i like to deal with a person that really understand
Why your bank Embarrassing me with my money?
Please and please don"t over Embarrassing me again, because i can"t engage my self into a negatives activities

Good morning Theresa how are you doing today,I want you to know that the check cleared up your account this morning please kindly get back to me so that we can move forward.. thanks

You can check your account online


No comments:

Post a Comment