Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Do You Have your Ticket

The Word of the Lord came to me saying, you have a first-class ticket to heaven. 

A ticket gives the holder of the ticket an absolute right, especially the entrance a place. 

If you are not a holder of this ticket it’s because you did not follow the instructions of the manual. 

You just can talk the talk you must walk in it.

If you have this ticket you want to do right and by this time you have s knowledge Hesus Christ as y’all ye Savior. 

Your ticket gives you the right to walk in healing. Your ticket gives you a right to heal and set free those who live in bondage. Know how to walk in freedom. For who the Son swr free us free indeed.

You have fought the good fight. You face slit scars and bandages 
Travel by participating in an event admission is by ticket only to passengers who walk in the Spirit to be a soldier in the army of the Lord. 

If you want to continue in the path of unrighteous living covering stuff up because you desire to justify your flesh get off of My nonstop train going to heaven. 

God has called me to speak the truth and those who are not gone my way get out of my way because you are in the form of my blessings.

Do you have your ticket to ride the train? Can you live your enemies? Can you live those who hate you? Do you have self-control? Can you forgive me? 

Every one of us has a ticket that ticket will lead you down the road to hell or up the road to heaven. 

Some people are for you, and some are against you. No weapon form against you shall prosper. Every tongue that rises against you shall not exceed propers.

Some people you think are for you are against you. God will expose these people to you. Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. 

It’s your word against mine and my word against you. Everybody is not met to be in your circle. God is gone to push those people who were trying to stop you from reaching your destination and outdoors will of God.

Those same people who tag you and talk snout you will not arced. God is gone to expose those very people to you. No weapon form against you shall prosper. Ever to get that speak against you, I. Judgement shall be destroyed. 

Ever demonic spirit shall be destroyed. Every naysayer shall shut. God will shut the adder mouth. Nothing shall come against you. When people fight against you, the fight is against  God. 

Every enemy that comes to destroy God's plan for your life will fail. Every mouth 👄 that speaks against God's plan for your light shall be shut up. 

Every head that comes against you shall be cut off; they shall not profit amongst you. God will expose the plan the enemy has against you shall be destroyed.

Some people that were riding on your ship shall be put off. Everything spoken on the down-low against God‘s anointed shall be cast out. 

Every secret Thought shall be exposed. What and whoever comes against my servant shall also come against Me, says the Lord. I the Lord have spoken, be careful what you say against my servant.

Everyone who downplays my worship is about to see the hand of God. I will surround my servant with My angels.  Your flesh is in the way if your blessings you have kept your tithes to yourself I Am Ge that is snd was always yet you follow what is not yours.

If you are not for me, you are against me. You cannot serve Me and serve the world. 

Dr. Prophet Christina Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment