Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Friday, January 31, 2020

Don’t cause me to greave


You are a threat to the enemy. He is trying to storm you outburst he can’t. Because greater is he in you than he that is in the world.

I have come to realize that some people don’t like you to be real and bringing it 💯 raw. 

If you want to continue in the path of unrighteous living and cover stuff up because you desire to justify your flesh get off my nonstop train going to heaven. God has call me to speak the truth and those who are not gone my way get out of my way because your in the way of my blessings.

Each and every one of us have a ticket that ticket will lead you down the road to hell or up the road to heaven. 

Some people are for you and some are against you. No weapon form against you shall prosper every tongue that rise against you shall not propers.

Some people you think that are for you are against you. God will expose these people to you. Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. 

It’s your word against mine and my word against you. Everybody are not met to be in your circle. God is gone to push those people who were trying to stop you from reaching your destination and outdoors will of God.

Those same people who tag you and talk snout you will not arced. God is gone to expose those very people to you. No weapon form against you shall prosper. Ever to get that speak against you I. Judgement shall be dextroyed. 

Ever demonic spirit shall be destroy. Every nay sayers shall shut. God will shut the adder mouth. Nothing shall come against you. When peopme fught against you the fight is against  God. 

Every enemy that come to destroy Gods plan for your life will fail. Every mouth 👄 that speak against God plan for your light shall be shut up. 

Every head that comes against you shall be cut off they shall not profit amongst you. God will expose the plan the enemy has against you shall be destroy.

Some people that were riding on your ship shall be put off. Everything  spoken on the down low against God‘s anointed shall be cast out. 

Every secret Thought  shall be expose. What and who ever comes against my servant shall also come against Me says the Lord.. I the Lord have spoken be careful what you say against  my servant..

Everyone who down play my worship is about to see the hand of God. I will surround my servant with My angels.  Your flesh is in the way if your blessings you have kept your tithes to yourself I Am Ge that is snd was forever more yet you keep what is not your.

If you are not for me you are against me. You cannot serve Me and serve the world. 

am gone all the way with Jesus two people who can’t agree are gone in different direction. The Holy Spirit leads and guided you and He  is the captain of my ship. 

Truth be told what they perpetrate is not a demonstration of God but a demonstration of the devil. You desire what you can’t have your Illustratoom of truth is keeping people in bondage you are a behind the seen killer. 

Undercover she devil  who hallucinate and arbitrate your own version of the Bible over peoples lives never touching nor do you agree to walk in the righteousness of God. Do you like to tear down and take away the vision that God gives to others whom God has gifted, you have become a killer of the visionary selfish and ambition of your own self made image, the vision you have is all about me this is mine and come join us. 

If someone in the church have no regards nor respect  for the Holy Spirit which you represent who you are don’t allow them to lay hands on you. 

While they thinking there doing Gods will is to connect you to disbelief having no or little faith and trust issues. Living in Animation to humiliation discrimination.

Truth be told what they perpetrate is truly a demonstration of what is in their spirit man. 

It  is Illustrated  by the devil who hallucinate them with a  vision of the God of this world who the bow to. 

Therefore they see you as a enemy of their to God don’t even sup with such a one the not only poison they will infiltrate bullets shooting you all in your back. They come to kill steal and destroy your character.

Dr. Prophet Christina Theresa Maxwell 

No comments:

Post a Comment