Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Love

The Word of the Lord came to me saying, are you not hunted by the thought of not knowing Gods will for your life. 


Therefore John 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day.JOHN 9:4. The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing: but the soul of the diligent shall be made fat.He that watereth shall be watered. 


My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest: behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit  


I must do what my Heavenly Father requires of me. There are things we have to do and there are things we choose to do.  


If you are born again we have to do His will. There is no question to accomplish His will by showing love to our neighbours by doing this we show that we are Gods disciples. 


John 13:35 A new commandment I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so also you must love one another. By  this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another.” 


Titus 3:3 

For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another. 


Lord, where are You going?” Simon Peter asked. Jesus answered, “Where I am going, you cannot follow Me now, but you will follow later.


There is no question of not being in Gods Will. The question is how do you treat your neighbours. How do you respond to your enemies. 


How do your guard your tongue. God Willed us to Love our neighbours as ourselves. God will us to stand against persecution. God will us to be prosperous. God willed us to glorify Him.


God willed us and  justified by love it is this same love that that was relinquish.0 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.


His love in us shows that we walk in love. Which is key point if His will.  Walking in His will and also walking by faith. 


Those  who walk in love are doers of His will. 


Therefore your action must be identified by The manipulation of  love. Which means the action of manipulating someone in a clever or unscrupulous way. Jesus Christ was our exemplar. 


Dr. Prophet Christina Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment