Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Praying for Pastor

Father we come to you in the name of of Jesus. Father please bless Pastor Eric Lambert Jr God I prayer that you give Him the mind of Christ. Father help him to healed and see the potatial in me father. I pray that her Weill see David and I as one. God I pray for his acceptance of new Lord. Help him to see the anointing on my life Lord. Please don’t allow new to be misunderstood of him. That he will call on me more oh God. I thank you for giving us your son Jesus Christ who died on Calary god our sin. Thank you for his passion for you. His love for your church. How he I encourage the men teach him how to encourage your woman. Dear Lord we adore you and praise you for what you are doing in Pastors life father open up doors that no man can close for me and the husband you have given me in Hedus name. All negative thought take it out from him head Lord. Thank you thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment