Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Jehovah

Grace and Peace from God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy  Spirit.


The Word of the Lord came to me saying. God thy Father He is the  Supreme eternal and infinite Jehovah.  


God is Spirit the creator,and the sovereign King of the universe.


The Holy Spirit  is God’s power in action, his active force is to reactor in every man’s Spirit changing the soul. 


It is Gods  will for all men to have a change of mind by changing the stony heart into s heart of flesh. 



I will also sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. I will cleanse you from all your impurities and all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will remove your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.  And  I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes and to carefully observe My ordinances.


Our God is strong powerful having great power and prestige, and influence for us to change. 


I AM God the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being blessed in Christ, I AM your Father who begets my children in genitor or generator and in your generation.


Yet I AM  the Father not of a fool .Revalation 22:13 (13) I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. 


As for me, I am filled with power by the spirit of living God. 


It’s in Christ we live and breeve and have our being. God has pronounce  a solemn prophetical benediction upon you, that we shall receive  increase of power. 


God has given us power  and For  this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. 


For God  has not given us a spirit of timidity,but of power, love, and self-control. 


So do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, or of me, His prisoner. Instead, join me in suffering for the gospel by the power of God.


We are the recipient of  power thats charge up it is to believe to consider that the power you are fighting Is against God. 


A man raises his hand by his own power, and achieve nothing or by power of God and recurved all things possible through faith. 


The exertion of power proceeds from Gods will, and in strictness, of obedience. Only in Gods will or intelligence, can  we exert power. The only way to Activate power is that which moves the body; The Holy Ghost power surge. 


For one to say that gold has a power to be melted,is improper. Just as Gold refined us as coming out of the fury furnace as Gold. 


Zechariah 13:9

This time I will bring through the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. 


They will call on My name, and I will answer them. I will say, 'They are My people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.'"


Psalm 7:9

Put an end to the evil of the wicked, but establish the righteous, O righteous God who searches hearts and minds.


Psalm 11:5

The LORD tests the righteous and the wicked; His soul hates the lover of violence.


We must be put under heat to purify and purge us until what remains is of God. 


Power cannot be charge if it’s not fused and connected. To God the Father God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. There must be a resemblance. 


When  He is at work in the north, I cannot behold Him; when He turns to the south, I cannot see Him. 


Yet  He knows The way I have taken; when He has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have followed in His tracks; I have kept His way without turning aside.


We are the  evadence to make thing evident in producing change in  our God giving ability and strength. 


We have the power to speak a thing and it shall come to past. We have the power to bind on earth as it is bound in heaven. 


We are God’s evidence of Jesus who resurrection is from the dead. Not only were we dead we were criminals sentence to die. 


We are  evidence which elucidates and enables the mind to see truth; proof arising from our own perceptions by the senses, or from our testimony.


Our senses furnish evidence of the existence of Jesus Christ. We are the declarations of the mind from facts , furnish evidence of truth from falsehood. 


And God said to me write. God made me His handmaiden. 


A instrument of writing which contains proof which is delivered evidence. 


We are the purchase evidence. A witness; one who testifies to the truth and back it up with facts that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior of the world.


EV'IDENCE, To elucidate; to prove; to make clear to the mind; to show in such a manner that the mind can apprehend the truth, or in a manner to convince others that Jesus Christ is the truth the way and the life. 


Our testimony of two  or three are witnesses usually sufficient to evidence  defending the guilt of an offender. 


Romans 8-10 King James Version (KJV)


8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.


2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.


3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:


4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.


5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.


6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.


7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.


8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.


9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.


10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. The works of creation clearly is evidence the existence of an infinite  God exist. 


EV'IDENT,  that Christ appear and the manifestation of His glorious structures was to bright for my eyes to behold Him. My eyes have seen the glory of our Lord. So bright my eyes could not gaze upon Him. 


The figures and colors of Jesus body made me fall down on My knees. The effect of light was as a blind man that gain his sight for the first time. Evidence became  evident to the senses when my eyes could not look on the Savior.  When my eyes felt the pain this evidence became  evident.


Power has been distinguished also into active and passive  power moving, and the power of receiving power. 


We come to tell  Jacob his revolt  to Israel his sin.God sends out his spirit by projecting his energy to any place to accomplish his will. 


If you knew what The Lord allows me to carried you would run from me instead you wanta mess with me and  then call me the devil when you were warm  by the Holy Spirit now you suffer and  face with  consequence. 


Why do you send your wolves, warlocks and witches after Gods anointed do you wish them to die. 


And whose justice shall it lie upon. Shall it not fall on your house . That same curse you put on that sister or brother will fall on you. 


Revenge is mine says the Lord. 


Jehovah have come to you three times and shown you mercy  you still are in denial. Of the power in the blood of our resurrected Lord.


If you abide in me I will abide in you. "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them." 


God is Spirit Jehovah Hereby perceive us to love God, because he laid down His life for us.. The love of Christ, which passeth all knowledge. 


Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.. 


Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.. why are ye fighting God. 


Be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as Christ love the church. They that worship God , must worship him in spirit and in truth. 


Dr. Theresa Maxwell


No comments:

Post a Comment