Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Friday, May 18, 2018

You are deeply loved

Grace and peace from God the Father God the Son and God the Holy Spirit


The Word of the Lord came to me saying We must be careful what we feed the body and what we plant. We must be extra careful and what we pour into the harvest during the harvest season. 


The reason why a lot of churches do not make it past the harvest season because of one single cell. 


One cell can spread through the body like  gangrene. 


This one cell lays  dormant awaking to sprout out bad venom that poisons the body. This is why many are sick and many will sleep,


Much fruit  has dried up because it was under nourish. Because of this it’s leaves are fruit dried up. 


Many have fallen, sleeping during the time that much attention was needed. 


Luke 21:36 King James Bible

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.


They slept through the harvest. They will either starve to death or be under nourish.


1 Corinthian 11:27 King James Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.  


1 Corinthians 11:30 -31

King James Bible For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.


When this happens the enemy has a grip on us and constantly attack us because we are weak fall a sleep which is our weakest moments.


Romans 12:4-5

For just as we have many members in one body and all the members do not have the same function, so we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.


We are Constantly seeking to defined who we are in any way Possible. 


Romans 12:4-5

For just as we have many members in one body and all the members do not have the same function, so we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.


How is it my people who are called by My name  have the HolySpirit dwelling in them but walk in darkness. 


If you live Me you will keep My commandments. How is it My people who are called by My name claim to love me and know me but unable to turn the power switch within them so those who are blind may see. Those who are sick are made well. Why should I call you My elect. Do you not know you were elected before the foundation of the world. 


If it was not possible would I have not send you. I AM He who turns that which is IMPossible possible. 


Is there anything to hard for GOD!


2 Chronicles 7:14 King James 

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.


If you truly love Me is there any thing that I can’t do through you. One cannot have known Me and not see The manifestation of My power.


How is it My people don’t no how to use the switch to greater works. 


If the power lies within you I TOO in you, I AM your Power surge,  I’AM your Power source. I AM your Helper. 


My people shall seek Me and find Me. I live in you the Words you speak are they not My Words.  Does not my Words like a hammer that breaks the rocks I. Pieces. 


My Words gives life. Did I not bereave on man the breath of life and man became a living soul g soul. I come in the volume of a book The Bible. 


Every time My people change the light bulb to give off light there is a shortage.  


The light once burning goes out. The light within My people are blind guides there light goes dim.  


Can a man eat in the dark. Can a man bind up wounds in the dark. Can s doctor operate without light to direct him.  


Will a  surgeon do surgery without light directing him. How can My people direct My sheep without My Spirit leading them in Truth. 



Drive during the day and you can pretty much cruise on autopilot. But when it gets dark out, you might find it harder to navigate the road. 


Darkness presents a challenge for almost everyone . You cannot navigate in the dark without the navigator to direct in the course of Gods plan. 


We are fortunate not only do we have a palot we have a navigator Who directs us into the Holy Spirit. 


We would me lost with God who planted Himself I. A virgin who gave birth to s God. Wow all by itself.  We would be lost if we did not have the navigator directing us transporting us to the other side. My Grandma would say I see you on the other side.


Shall darkness make them free without light no it is the light that back them free. Marvel what I say it is the truth that makes you free. 


No  man can heal without light directing him. How can a Surgeon do surgery in the dark it is impossible. It is dangerous to operate on anyone in the dark.  


But if the Holy Spirit guilds you  in all truth. 


He does not make mistakes you can trust Him that’s  called blind faith. Thats called sustaining faith. That kind of faith brings you out the pit and puts you i to the palace. 


You are fearfully and wonderfully made. You are Gods masterpiece. You are deeply loved you are called out. 


God knows your name. You are Planted, You are chosen you are blessed, you are redeemed.


You are powerful, you are more than a conqueror you are a Warrior you are Kings and Queens of the most high God. 


We praise you God for your infinite wisdom. Father we  are so grateful to serve the one who knows all things. 


Please forgive us for our shortcoming and anything g that does not please you Lord. 


if we offending anyone please forgive us.. Our hearts are broken and we cannot save our family members but you can do all things Lord and you do all things so do well. 


So we give them to you right now in the name of Jesus. Please save our unsaved family members. 


Father pour your love on them Lord . Asking you Lord to Bless those who labor for you Lord. 


We thank you for knowing our own hearts better than we do. 


We thank you for saving us through your Son, Jesus Christ. 


We thank you for bringing our dead hearts to life through the power of the Holy Spirit. 


Please guard our hearts from a critical spirit, and help us to not lose heart when we feel pressures leading us into doubt. 


Renew our minds and give us confidence with the truth found in the words of the Bible. It is in the name of Jesus Christ that I pray, Amen.


Dr. Christina Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment