Armed And Extremely Dangerous

Armed And Extremely Dangerous
"READY FOR THE BATTLE"

Putting Fuel On The Fire

Monday, May 21, 2018

Salvation

Grace and peace from God the Father,God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

The Word of the Lord came to me saying,

God as preserve and deliver you from harm, ruin, and loss. 

You are fearfully and wonderfully made praise God for He has planted us in the beloved. 

Thank God for Salvation. God has deliver us from the snare of the enemy. 

There is deliverance in the name of Jesus. Deliverance is radiating in the atmosphere.  Take a deep breath it is so refreshing.  It’s regeneration keeps you young. The Bible says I never seen a righteous for sake in nor his seed begging bread. God says I will restore the years that the locusts have stolen and the cankerworm has eaten. 

He has kept us from the consequence of sin. 

We are Christians brought with a price. It’s by faith and the demonstration of the Holy Spirit that we are created new in Christ Jesus. 

Salvation refers to spiritual and material preservation, deliverance from the fear of danger as well as pardon, restoration, healing, wholeness and soundness in spirit, soul and body. 

It’s true that when you make Jesus your Lord you are saved from the penalty of sin (Romans 5:9). You’ve been delivered from hell and seated in heavenly places.

Never take it for granted as some do. Psalm 91 tells you that you will be delivered from pestilence, which includes serious sickness and disease, famine, earthquakes and other calamities. It says you’ll be protected from sudden death that comes by the weapons of men. It promises you a long, satisfying life and deliverance from every kind of trouble that comes your way.

My sisters and brothers do not take salvation likely. 

All these are wonderful promises, but they aren’t automatic. These promises operate under specific conditions.

Psalm 91:1-2 tells you what those conditions are: “He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty .

Whose power no foe can withstand. 

I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I confidently trust!”

Prayer of Salvation
Dear Lord,
I admit that I am a sinner. I have done many things that don’t please you. I have lived my life for myself only. I am sorry, and I repent. I ask you to forgive me.

I believe that you died on the cross for me, to save me. You did what I could not do for myself. I come to you now and ask you to take control of my life; I give it to you. From this day forward, help me to live every day for you and in a way that pleases you.

I love you, Lord, and I thank you that I will spend all eternity with you.

Amen.

Dr Christina Theresa Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment